Happy new year!

Rockets falling on US bases in Iraq reported on the news now.
220px-Memorial_ceremony_of_Akbar_Hashemi_Rafsanjani_at_Beit_Rahbari_09.jpg
That's in response to a terror by president Trump. He recked all decipline of U.S.A being on side of defending human rights by killing most popular irainian general in both Iran and Iraq called Sulaimani(his name is derived from prophet Solomon).
His coffin was carried to multiple religious cities, More than 20 milion people were accomponying his coffin in burial rital in those cities.
Of course Sulaimani was an enemy to some of most famous U.S. governers but was never reported for directly attacking any american soldier, He had instead a great share in plans of eliminating I.S.I.S from Iraq.
The I.S.I.S who had executed a lot of people in U.S.A ally countries.
I believe technologies being invented by american or even world wide workers, enineers or scientists is being under advantage of some real dirty monsters.
All I feel right now, is that they ruined christmass. I think they did it on cristmass to futile the sadness injected into hearts of people with the happiness created by people, So I feel it as a way to tax them and grow more and more every day.

Last edited:
That's in response to a... blah blah blah
If you really think, that you really know some real reasons of something, that they show to you on TV and other mass media sources, then you're very naive person.
What I can say for sure, never participate in any war. Because every war — is a destruction of naive, stupid, ignorant people, which want to kill other people, and while such people are exist, wars will exist.

eax.qbyte, I was heading out the door when that came over the news and couldn't resist announcing my predictions had come to pass.

I have a doctor from Iraq and feel extremely lucky to have found her. It wasn't a topic of discussion for either of us when I saw her Friday.

My opinion of world events are focused on an ongoing personal war of my own, the legal lambada, politics and subterfuge involved with it. Crushing the fascists to bring about my own victory, and to fruition a vision of a specific number in my mind when it happened my path to peace.

Back