Why i'm here and you. It always keeped me wondered.
And to the Ai trainning data. Especially nowadays when the scraping and learning pipeline is automated (yeah, ironically, machine learning engineers were automated away the first).I like to write stuff, click "Post reply," and see my stuff added to the thread.
Man, do you ever think about anything other than AI?And to the Ai trainning data. Especially nowadays when the scraping and learning pipeline is automated (yeah, ironically, machine learning engineers were automated away the first).
You can have your wisdom imprinted on the new species one day or rather added to the super-compressed memory stick.
Proprietary, closed source software screwed the pooch, regarding Ai/natural language UI.I like to learn things that make sense and FreeBSD is one of the most logically reasonable and sensible OSs as far as my knowledge about computers go.
Secondly, I like the idea of the capability to be able to tell large corporations that I don't need their services if I don't like what they are doing. (I was a Windows user up until last year, rediscovered Linux, then learned about FreeBSD), and with FreeBSD/ZFS it REALLY feels good to have a grasp on my data as I organize it on the filesystems AND the general storage topography.
Thirdly, Simply the community/Documentation is so good.
I'm not. Write it yourself!I am a little worried about the lack of Ai "developer" tools for FreeBSD, tho.
I meant the coding harnesses like opencode, pi, hermes etc.I'm not. Write it yourself!To hell with 'AI'.
From the first moment you start asking an AI to write the code for you, you stop learning, start deskilling yourself, and start becoming dependent... which inevitably leads to you paying them cash.
Someone I know told me recently, that the latest thing in a company he knows, is for the employees to spend their own wages, out of hours, when they are at home in the evening, paying an AI to write code for their work assignments; in order to try to prove to the boss they are more 'productive' than their fellow programmers. Then they take the code into work in the morning and pretend they wrote it themselves. They are literally using their own paychecks to pay for the AI to write code, so the boss can make money. In other words, sheer desparation and fear of unemployment. (On the plus side, it's probably more reliable than 'microdosing' acid!)
I do think about History and Moral philosophy topics too.Man, do you ever think about anything other than AI?
Besides declaring my crumbs (www.thecrumbs.org) public domain, I also explicitly authorized their use for research and machine learning, so I'm fine with that.
That Adobe is not exactly 1:1 from what I heard. More like a joke. Nevertheless coding will take a massive pay cut. Slightly above average programmers will have to go from Audi to Kia.Well, it's not going away, that's for sure. Of course once it's out there, the imperative is to use it and move on, and forget about the skill you lost. If someone can clone an adobe graphics program with a few prompts to an AI, then large areas of human programming are effectively dead. Wait till they come for the sysadmins jobs next... I've just been reading that mathematicians are toast, too. There's going to be a huge rush to join the queue to be a trainee plumber...
Third are playing ostrich, sticking their head in sand refusing to acknowledge that despite all the quirks, massive change is upon us.
Contrary to a popular assumption, ostriches do not bury their heads in sand to avoid danger.
This doesn't invalidate the idiom. Idioms are language. Language is about conveying ideas. The idea is well conveyed.TL;DR:![]()
Common ostrich - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org