Solved FreeBSD Prints Alien text

I ran a python command a second time and saw the below as output.
Code:
N⎺┼↑⎽≤⎽ └␊⎽⎽▒±␊ ⎼␊␌␊␋┴␊␍ ⎺°°┌␋┼␊
N⎺┼↑⎽≤⎽ └␊⎽⎽▒±␊ ⎼␊␌␊␋┴␊␍ B─⎺⎽
N⎺┼↑⎽≤⎽ └␊⎽⎽▒±␊ ⎼␊␌␊␋┴␊␍ ─⎺⎽ 2
N⎺┼↑⎽≤⎽ └␊⎽⎽▒±␊ ⎼␊␌␊␋┴␊␍ ▮243

It used to output meaningful texts until now. Any clue?

Edit: Code reduction

I ran a python command
Just saying: It's often very helpful for analyzing something when others can reproduce the behavior. So, the first question that would come to my mind would be: which command? (and the second question probably what SirDice asked...)

edit: further likely relevant questions: FreeBSD version? Python version? Version of whatever you're trying to execute? Which terminal (local console, or some X terminal emulator, if so, which one)? etc pp ....

And what shell and kind of terminal are you using?
Indeed (just edited the question about the terminal in before you replied, and maybe the shell is relevant as well, who knows....)

Maybe it doesn't even end here, the configuration of terminal and/or shell could be relevant, the fonts used could be relevant, etc ...

But when asking a question like that, please at least start with some basic set of additional info that you think is sufficient to reproduce the problem.

Indeed (just edited the question about the terminal in before you replied, and maybe the shell is relevant as well, who knows....)

Maybe it doesn't even end here, the configuration of terminal and/or shell could be relevant, the fonts used could be relevant, etc ...

But when asking a question like that, please at least start with some basic set of additional info that you think is sufficient to reproduce the problem.
Thanks zirias@. My bad for not giving more details. The gibberish output was only seen in one session of byobu, with zsh. I checked other sessions and they were fine. And I could create new sessions and tabs without problem.

There is little to worry about. Systems act up sometimes. I was running a data analytics script. All good. I was only worried if it was the drive wearing out. I also checked the disk health and it was fine.

As I said, systems can be funny sometimes. in the past, I would see in this forum notification icon or page all members that commented or reacted to my thread. But now, only zirias@ name could be seen. Yet many others commented. I first noticed it with emails.

All good.

And thanks to everyone for their contributions. One should these questions sometimes, in case, someone else had similar experience in the past.

Back