FreeBSD Metalheads

Echt wel!! 🤟 (<= that, was Dutch! 🇳🇱)

I hope I can be forgiven, but I haven't read the whole thread (yet), but I am in "a mood" right now (Aya & me are getting ready for the upcoming game: 🏈 Buccaneers vs. Cowboys, (2:15am! 😲).

So... yah... I grew up in the 80's and for some reason I got heavily drawn into metal, absolutely loved the genre because of its directness and honesty. I mean, really: drums + (electric) guitars = metal. I still have all the 5 (!!) original Metallica albums on vinyl ("...And Justice..." being the double album), yups: including the black album; Metallica, 'Maiden', Dio, Black Sabbath, Slayer, and most of all: headbangers ball on MTV. I've been to Metallica, several times, saw Mr. Dio once in de Ijsselhallen in Zwolle (= Netherlands) and omg... we also saw Maiden once and... Slayer. God, Slayer... when we got there we we're SO drunk when we got there that we peed somewhere around the arena (somewhere in a bush), and we shared cigarettes with the security guys in the arena because why not...

Anywhoo... I love a lot of different stuff... Master of Puppets, Angel of Death, Sign of the Southern Cross, Wasted Years (!)... so many awesome stuff... but in a thread like I can't help go Dutch! 🏍️

 
Back
Top