Solved FreeBSD for sysadmin

As a consultant, I'd expect you to know the answer. No offense intended, just a hint for you to think about: you should be able to give advice to others :) So, what would you do? Probably start setting up a FreeBSD system (a virtual machine is a good starting point) and get a grip on it, using the various handbooks for reference and guidance. Feel free to come here with specific questions :)

As a consultant, I'd expect you to know the answer. No offense intended, just a hint for you to think about: you should be able to give advice to others :) So, what would you do? Probably start setting up a FreeBSD system (a virtual machine is a good starting point) and get a grip on it, using the various handbooks for reference and guidance. Feel free to come here with specific questions :)
You right, What do you suggest for further reading?

Last edited:
Well, what's your native language? AFAIK, the handbook is available in a lot of translations :) Yet I think (not being a native english speaker myself) you should improve on your english skills. Most of IT topics are covered in greatest depth in english language resources. I for myself prefer reading any documentation (including the FreeBSD handbook) in english, because this is probably the most recent and thorough documentation available.

Well, what's your native language? AFAIK, the handbook is available in a lot of translations :) Yet I think (not being a native english speaker myself) you should improve on your english skills. Most of IT topics are covered in greatest depth in english language resources. I for myself prefer reading any documentation (including the FreeBSD handbook) in english, because this is probably the most recent and thorough documentation available.
Thank you

Last edited:
Back