Forum dark theme needs a update.

So I have been using the FreeBSD forum with dark theme for a while now. And I notice that somethings are impossible to read with this color scheme.

Here are some examples that I could find in the last 5 min.

code_and_command.png

link_preview.png

new_notification.png

empty_profile_banner.png

post_tags.png

Yes, it still needs work. The problem however is that we're sort of stuck on specific colors.

Yes, it still needs work. The problem however is that we're sort of stuck on specific colors.

IDK how this is would be a problem. Why don't use something different between foreground and background?
Edit.: Not different than the list of colors on the link that you sent. But different between them.

I'm using the default theme with a browser plugin that turns any webpage into a dark themed one. This forums works very well with it. For Firefox, the extension is called 'Dark Reader', for Brave, it is called 'Night Eye'.

I'm using the default theme with a browser plugin that turns any webpage into a dark themed one. This forums works very well with it. For Firefox, the extension is called 'Dark Reader', for Brave, it is called 'Night Eye'.
That is a work around to the problem, not a solution.
But it is a nice addon anyway. Ty

If you're still interested I tried to make a patch

In Firefox, I can't read the quote textboxes in the dark theme. It's white text on almost white background. Links do have black text somehow. Workaround is selecting the text. Looks like just a color value change...

Back