Patch For The Forum's Dark Theme

Hi,

I noticed few quirks here and there while using the forum's dark theme, some of them are reported in this thread, so I tried to "fix" what I could.
I made it for me initially but I thought it could benefit few people here also, so I put it online.
Basically I simply changed colors of elements, removed some shadow effects and hided few things.
This is not a professional work, do not expect anything marvelous or you'll be disappointed, it's just an amateur doing a personal "patch".
This has been made on Firefox, but also tested on Chromium so it should be okay but I can't promise anything with other web browsers.
Everything is under the license called "Unlicense", feel free to do whatever you want with it.

I deliberately removed the menu on top, it's a personal choice because I don't like it, but if you need it back just comment the line 85 below "Header section".

More details on the git page:

PS:
I really don't know if this post belongs here, feel free to complain if you think it should not, I 'll ask if admin can move it somewhere else.

Last edited:
Back