Chromium does not compile under FreeBSD 13.3

---> Well, I don't understand what You're doing...

I'm trying to compile Chromium on FreeBSD 13.3 from source code / ports.

---> If I understand this correctly, then You activated some nondefault options on the build of chromium (WIDEVINE?).

yes.

--> This is not nice, but I don't see how it might be solved. What I do see, however, is an annoyance, when people state things like "Chromium does not compile", and do not bother to first try with the default settings.

It's chromium that fails to compile,because widevine is an option that can be enabled when we compile it.

---> If I understand this correctly, then You activated some nondefault options on the build of chromium (WIDEVINE?).

yes.
See, that's the problem.

--> This is not nice, but I don't see how it might be solved. What I do see, however, is an annoyance, when people state things like "Chromium does not compile", and do not bother to first try with the default settings.

It's chromium that fails to compile,because widevine is an option that can be enabled when we compile it.
I don't care. Because You don't care what I need, either.

There are lots of options on these machines, where engaging them will make things fail. There are, BTW, lots of options on any industrial machine where engaging them will make things fail.

The minimum amount of expectable decency would then be to state which nondefault things have been engaged, and what the behavioural difference is with and without that. Because then the reeader can sort that out (without first engaging Sherlock Holmes).
You should consider that the reader may have the same or may have some very different agenda to yours - so it is in Your own interest to filter for those readers who can actually help You.

I have to say, good point - it really helps to try compiling a port with default options. If a weird (non-default) option causes a failure, that is valuable info in troubleshooting compilation errors for any port.

compile foreign-cdm and linux-widevine-cdm
then compile chromium and it should pick up linux widevine cdm

i installed chromium and foreign-cdm pkg packages
then built linux widevine cdm with poudriere and installed the package

why not just install the chromium package and then build linux widevine cdm

why not just install the chromium package and then build linux widevine cdm

because I realized from experience that using packages with default options may create problems. Actually I'm trying to fix a damaged system,so I need to have some flexibility by choosing different parameters and I can have it by compiling the port,rather than installing the package.

pkg info for chromium package

Code:
pkg info chromium

shows the chromium package is built with widevine off

Code:
Options        :
        WIDEVINE       : off

but i have widevine working with chromium
because i installed the foreign-cdm package and built linux-widevine-cdm

so you can build chromium with widevine off
then build foreign-cdm and linux-widevine-cdm and drm playback will work

pkg info for chromium package

Code:
pkg info chromium

shows the chromium package is built with widevine off

Code:
Options        :
        WIDEVINE       : off

but i have widevine working with chromium
because i installed the foreign-cdm package and built linux-widevine-cdm

so you can build chromium with widevine off
then build foreign-cdm and linux-widevine-cdm and drm playback will work
Based on that, it may make more sense to just install the Chromium package, the foreign-cdm package, and (if possible) the linux-widevine-cdm package... And, if linux-widevine-cdm is not available as a package (only possible to build it from source), then build it... no need to flog the machine for the whole hog.

linux-widevine-cdm is not available as a package
so you have to build the port

i used poudriere to build linux-widevine-cdm
and then installed the package

using the chromium foreign-cdm packages

foreign-cmd is indeed not building right now because of a linuxulator setup problem. I get a different error message than ziomario, though. I think you have an outdated ports tree.

Code:
--- build/override-linux.so ---
/usr/local/bin/ld: /mnt/part2/compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/11/liblto_plugin.so: error loading plugin: Shared object "libc.so.6" not found, required by "liblto_plugin.so"
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [build/override-linux.so] Error code 1

make: stopped in /mnt/part2/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b5310635515a120f2794b88
--- build/capnp-linux ---
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 11.2.1
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - failed
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/g++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/g++ - broken
CMake Error at /mnt/part2/usr/local/share/cmake/Modules/CMakeTestCXXCompiler.cmake:60 (message):
  The C++ compiler

"/compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/g++"

is not able to compile a simple test program.

You are using /usr/local/bin/ld instead of /compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/ld.(bfd|gold) for some reason.

Yeah. I can build an executable by calling compiler and linkah seperately.

This works:
Code:
% /compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/g++ -c l.cc 
% /compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/ld.gold -o l l.o

Just a FYI:
I cannot recall what actually was, but some ports failed to build when I disabled one of the default option which pulls in unwanted-for-me ports.
This seemed to be that there were some implicit dependencies on ports pulled in by disabled option.
For these cases,
  • drop the option and explicitly and forcibly depend on it,
  • or fix for the option properly (patch for implicit dependencies)
is needed by the maintainer. All direct dependencies should be explicit.

All direct dependencies should be explicit.
hmmm... /usr/bin/cc is usually what's invoked by the Makefiles as a direct b-dependency... but it's not always specified in the Makefile. I think cc is one of those things usually specified in make.conf or something like that...

Just a word of warning: Rust also had a version bump that there are no packages for yet. So you will expand both rust and chrome on your builder disk.

Just a FYI:
I cannot recall what actually was, but some ports failed to build when I disabled one of the default option which pulls in unwanted-for-me ports.
This seemed to be that there were some implicit dependencies on ports pulled in by disabled option.
For these cases,
  • drop the option and explicitly and forcibly depend on it,
  • or fix for the option properly (patch for implicit dependencies)
is needed by the maintainer. All direct dependencies should be explicit.
You're right. I remember opening two PR for such cases. These should and can easily be fixed.

What's missing here ?

Code:
mario@marietto-133:/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm # make MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes

===>  Building for foreign-cdm-20231217_3
mkdir -p build
/compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/g++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter --sysroot=/compat/linux -O2 -std=c++17 -DKJ_DEB
UG -Ithird_party -Ithird_party/capnproto/c++/src -o build/fcdm-worker  -Wl,--whole-archive  build/capnp-linux/c++/src/capnp/libcapnpc.a
build/capnp-linux/c++/src/capnp/libcapnp-rpc.a  build/capnp-linux/c++/src/capnp/libcapnp.a  build/capnp-linux/c++/src/kj/libkj-async.
a  build/capnp-linux/c++/src/kj/libkj.a  -Wl,--no-whole-archive  src/cdm.capnp.c++  src/worker.cpp  -pthread -ldl && chmod a+rX build/f
cdm-worker
/compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/11/cc1plus: error while loading shared libraries:

libmpfr.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

/compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/11/cc1plus: error while loading shared libraries:

libmpfr.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Last edited:
On the 13.3 system :

Code:
mario@marietto-133:/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm # cp /compat/ubuntu2310/usr/autodesk/maya2023/lib/libmpfr.so.4 /compat/linux/lib /compat/linux/lib64

mario@marietto-133:/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm # make clean
===>  Cleaning for foreign-cdm-20231217_3

mario@marietto-133:/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm # ls
Makefile        distinfo        files           pkg-descr       pkg-message

===>  License MIT accepted by the user
===>   foreign-cdm-20231217_3 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Fetching all distfiles required by foreign-cdm-20231217_3 for building
===>  Extracting for foreign-cdm-20231217_3
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for cdm-fef0b5aa1bd31efb88dfab804bdbe614f3d54f28.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for shkhln-foreign-cdm-20231217-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b5310635515a120f2794b88_GH0.t
ar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for capnproto-capnproto-928c8390d4d562bd32dc79a42eb64e9bdba572d8_GH0.tar.gz.
/bin/mv /usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/*.h /usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1
e0581b5310635515a120f2794b88/third_party/cdm/
===>  Patching for foreign-cdm-20231217_3
/usr/bin/sed -i.bak -e 's|chmod a+srX|chmod a+rX|' /usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d
7130bb1e0581b5310635515a120f2794b88/Makefile
===>   foreign-cdm-20231217_3 depends on executable: cmake - found
===>   foreign-cdm-20231217_3 depends on package: linux-c7-devtoolset>0 - found
===>  Configuring for foreign-cdm-20231217_3
===>  Building for foreign-cdm-20231217_3
mkdir -p build/capnp-fbsd
env CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing   -include 'netinet/in.h' -fPI
C" cmake -S third_party/capnproto -B build/capnp-fbsd -DWITH_ZLIB=OFF -DWITH_OPENSSL=OFF -DWITH_FIBE
RS=OFF -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF
-- The CXX compiler identification is Clang 17.0.6
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ - skipped
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Looking for C++ include initializer_list
-- Looking for C++ include initializer_list - found
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b5
310635515a120f2794b88/build/capnp-fbsd
make -C build/capnp-fbsd -j1
[  1%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/array.c++.o
[  2%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/cidr.c++.o
[  3%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/list.c++.o
[  4%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/common.c++.o
[  5%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/debug.c++.o
[  6%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/exception.c++.o
[  7%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/io.c++.o
[  8%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/memory.c++.o
[  9%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/mutex.c++.o
[ 10%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/string.c++.o
[ 12%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/source-location.c++.o
[ 13%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/hash.c++.o
[ 14%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/table.c++.o
[ 15%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/thread.c++.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/main.c++.o
[ 17%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/arena.c++.o
[ 18%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/test-helpers.c++.o
[ 19%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/units.c++.o
[ 20%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/encoding.c++.o
[ 21%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/refcount.c++.o
[ 23%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/string-tree.c++.o
[ 24%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/time.c++.o
[ 25%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/filesystem.c++.o
[ 26%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/filesystem-disk-unix.c++.o
[ 27%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/filesystem-disk-win32.c++.o
[ 28%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj.dir/parse/char.c++.o
[ 29%] Linking CXX static library libkj.a
[ 29%] Built target kj
[ 30%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj-test.dir/test.c++.o
[ 31%] Linking CXX static library libkj-test.a
[ 31%] Built target kj-test
[ 32%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj-async.dir/async.c++.o
[ 34%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj-async.dir/async-unix.c++.o
[ 35%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj-async.dir/async-win32.c++.o
[ 36%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj-async.dir/async-io-win32.c++.o
[ 37%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj-async.dir/async-io.c++.o
[ 38%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj-async.dir/async-io-unix.c++.o
[ 39%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj-async.dir/timer.c++.o
[ 40%] Linking CXX static library libkj-async.a
[ 40%] Built target kj-async
[ 41%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj-http.dir/compat/url.c++.o
[ 42%] Building CXX object c++/src/kj/CMakeFiles/kj-http.dir/compat/http.c++.o
[ 43%] Linking CXX static library libkj-http.a
[ 43%] Built target kj-http
[ 45%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/c++.capnp.c++.o
[ 46%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/blob.c++.o
[ 47%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/arena.c++.o
[ 48%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/layout.c++.o
[ 49%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/list.c++.o
[ 50%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/any.c++.o
[ 51%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/message.c++.o
[ 52%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/schema.capnp.c++.o
[ 53%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/stream.capnp.c++.o
[ 54%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/serialize.c++.o
[ 56%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/serialize-packed.c++.o
[ 57%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/schema.c++.o
[ 58%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/schema-loader.c++.o
[ 59%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/dynamic.c++.o
[ 60%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp.dir/stringify.c++.o
[ 61%] Linking CXX static library libcapnp.a
[ 61%] Built target capnp
[ 62%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-rpc.dir/serialize-async.c++.o
[ 63%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-rpc.dir/capability.c++.o
[ 64%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-rpc.dir/membrane.c++.o
[ 65%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-rpc.dir/dynamic-capability.c++.o
[ 67%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-rpc.dir/rpc.c++.o
[ 68%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-rpc.dir/rpc.capnp.c++.o
[ 69%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-rpc.dir/rpc-twoparty.c++.o
[ 70%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-rpc.dir/rpc-twoparty.capnp.c++.o
[ 71%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-rpc.dir/persistent.capnp.c++.o
[ 72%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-rpc.dir/ez-rpc.c++.o
[ 73%] Linking CXX static library libcapnp-rpc.a
[ 73%] Built target capnp-rpc
[ 74%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-json.dir/compat/json.c++.o
[ 75%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-json.dir/compat/json.capnp.c++.o
[ 76%] Linking CXX static library libcapnp-json.a
[ 76%] Built target capnp-json
[ 78%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp-websocket.dir/compat/websocket-rpc.c++.o
[ 79%] Linking CXX static library libcapnp-websocket.a
[ 79%] Built target capnp-websocket
[ 80%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/compiler/type-id.c++.o
[ 81%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/compiler/error-reporter.c++.o
[ 82%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/compiler/lexer.capnp.c++.o
[ 83%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/compiler/lexer.c++.o
[ 84%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/compiler/grammar.capnp.c++.o
[ 85%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/compiler/parser.c++.o
[ 86%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/compiler/generics.c++.o
[ 87%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/compiler/node-translator.c++.o
[ 89%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/compiler/compiler.c++.o
[ 90%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/schema-parser.c++.o
[ 91%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc.dir/serialize-text.c++.o
[ 92%] Linking CXX static library libcapnpc.a
[ 92%] Built target capnpc
[ 93%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp_tool.dir/compiler/module-loader.c++.o
[ 94%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnp_tool.dir/compiler/capnp.c++.o
[ 95%] Linking CXX executable capnp
[ 95%] Built target capnp_tool
[ 96%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc_cpp.dir/compiler/capnpc-c++.c++.o
[ 97%] Linking CXX executable capnpc-c++
[ 97%] Built target capnpc_cpp
[ 98%] Building CXX object c++/src/capnp/CMakeFiles/capnpc_capnp.dir/compiler/capnpc-capnp.c++.o
[100%] Linking CXX executable capnpc-capnp
[100%] Built target capnpc_capnp
./build/capnp-fbsd/c++/src/capnp/capnp compile -obuild/capnp-fbsd/c++/src/capnp/capnpc-c++ src/cdm.c
apnp
mkdir -p build
cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing   -DKJ_DEBUG -Ithird_party -Ithird_party/
capnproto/c++/src -fPIC -shared -o build/fcdm-fbsd.so  -Wl,--whole-archive  build/capnp-fbsd/c++/src
/capnp/libcapnpc.a  build/capnp-fbsd/c++/src/capnp/libcapnp-rpc.a  build/capnp-fbsd/c++/src/capnp/li
bcapnp.a  build/capnp-fbsd/c++/src/kj/libkj-async.a  build/capnp-fbsd/c++/src/kj/libkj.a  -Wl,--no-w
hole-archive  src/cdm.capnp.c++  src/lib.cpp  -pthread && chmod a+rX build/fcdm-fbsd.so
mkdir -p build/capnp-linux
env CXX="/compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/g++" CXXFLAGS="-Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-pa
rameter --sysroot=/compat/linux -O2 -std=c++17 -fPIC" cmake -S third_party/capnproto -B build/capnp-
linux -DWITH_ZLIB=OFF -DWITH_OPENSSL=OFF -DWITH_FIBERS=ON -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF
-- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - failed
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/g++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/g++ - broken
CMake Error at /usr/local/share/cmake/Modules/CMakeTestCXXCompiler.cmake:62 (message):
  The C++ compiler

"/compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/g++"

is not able to compile a simple test program.

It fails with the following output:

Change Dir: /usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b5310635515a120f2794b88
/build/capnp-linux/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command(s):/usr/local/bin/gmake -f Makefile cmTC_3db97/fast && gmake[1]: Entering dire
ctory '/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b5310635515a120f2794b88/build/ca
pnp-linux/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
    /usr/local/bin/gmake  -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_3db97.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_3db97.dir/build
    gmake[2]: Entering directory '/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b5310
635515a120f2794b88/build/capnp-linux/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
    Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_3db97.dir/testCXXCompiler.cxx.o
    /compat/linux/opt/rh/devtoolset-11/root/usr/bin/g++   -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter --sysr
oot=/compat/linux -O2 -std=c++17 -fPIC  -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_3db97.dir/testCXXCompiler.cxx.o -c /usr/p
orts/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b5310635515a120f2794b88/build/capnp-linux/CMa
keFiles/CMakeTmp/testCXXCompiler.cxx
    *** stack smashing detected ***: terminated
    gmake[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_3db97.dir/build.make:78: CMakeFiles/cmTC_3db97.dir/testCXXCompile
r.cxx.o] Abort trap (core dumped)
    gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b53106
35515a120f2794b88/build/capnp-linux/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
    gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:127: cmTC_3db97/fast] Error 2
    gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b53106
35515a120f2794b88/build/capnp-linux/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'

CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:2 (project)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b5310635515a120f2794b88/build
/capnp-linux/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b5310635515a120f2794b88/build
/capnp-linux/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm/work/foreign-cdm-3fe4d7130bb1e0581b5310635515a120f2794b8
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/www/foreign-cdm

Back