Solved AnyDesk on FreeBSD is so buggy

covacat Thank you for your valuable time. I can only get the $6 service. Because the dollar price here is very high (1 dollar ~= 550000 Rial)! I just wish I could get a FreeBSD service. I couldn't find any FreeBSD service inside Iran. I almost hate Linux and especially Ubuntu, and most hosting websites usually recommend Ubuntu to me!

Error 403 generally means that you probably have the URL incomplete or somehow incorrect
I'm completely familiar with this error code! Now I realized that my VPN is disconnected. Now I can open it. This service is banned.

Alain De Vos, astyle As I said, unfortunately, most of the people I'm in contact with have low computer knowledge and on the other hand, they live in different cities. They are lazy and some of them have weak hardware. I'm looking for the simplest solution for them from your suggestions. thank you.

I was looking for software that is easy for users and portable that runs on most operating systems. One of my best options was rustdesk (of course, it doesn't have a free server like AnyDesk and it's just a client) unfortunately, this software does not run on FreeBSD although we have a self hosted server: net/rustdesk-server.

Another option to run an X-server on Windows is using cygwin. I just tried it with openbox window manager.
A bit of computer knowledge is needed to install it.
Haven't seen that name in a while, it's an oldie but goodie. Last time I tried it, I was in college. And back then, Cygwin was a bit of a mess - it really needed UNIX utilities ported to Windows so that X server could be actually run. These days, I'm seeing a proliferation of commercial packages that are based on that idea. So maybe, just maybe, Cygwin did clean up its act, and has a better organized install than what it had like 20 years ago...

Guys, thank you all. All your suggestions were wonderful. Based on your suggestions, I decided to use a different tool depending on my user's operating system. I'm currently looking to buy a VPS. Thanks again as always. My problem never went unanswered in this forum. I'll change this thread to solved.

Back