Solved Firefox and Chromium bugs made me crazy

Thank you so much for replies.
I installed firefox-esr. firefox version now:
Mozilla Firefox 91.13.0esr

pkg info | grep -i fire
firefox-esr-91.13.0,1 Web browser based on the browser portion of Mozilla

What windowmanager/desktop environment?
I just have i3wm.

Firefox (and Thunderbird for that matter) crashes for me have always been down to memory (this is OpenBSD but think FreeBSD might be similar enough in this case) - they are absolute memory hogs and need many gigabytes of memory (I'm allowing them 8GB and the crashes are gone.)
I have 16GB RAM.

Guys thank you so much for your helps. I work with firefox-esr and report the result.

2022-08-31-025959_1024x768_scrot.png

In this short time the use of firefox-esr, closed once by itself and once I encountered this message, finally the system restarted by itself.

Guys, I wish you were here to see that this is not an ordinary bug. I almost can't use these two browsers anymore. I've never seen such strange bugs in my life even in Windows and Internet Explorer! I have no idea. The most unbearable problem is the frequent restart of the system. I wish I didn't update the programs.
I have to use midori for now! at least it doesn't have these problems. I hope this problem will be solved. Again, thank you so much for your helps.

I hope this problem will be solved
Don't think there's enough information for anyone to fix - doesn't seem like a resources issue if it crashes when you open a single tab.

Could try memtest or similar to rule out hardware issue; delete profile (think you've already tried). Anything in any logs like /var/log/messages? Disk(s) OK?

Got another machine you could try on?

Don't think there's enough information for anyone to fix - doesn't seem like a resources issue if it crashes when you open a single tab.

Could try memtest or similar to rule out hardware issue; delete profile (think you've already tried). Anything in any logs like /var/log/messages? Disk(s) OK?

Got another machine you could try on?
I haven't had any problems all this time. The problems started right after the update. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with my system hardware. I've done delete profile. There's not useful information in /var/log/messages.

Given that the problem affects both Firefox and Chromium, it probably isn't a bug in the browsers themselves.

finally the system restarted by itself
This makes me think it could be a problem with graphics drivers.

FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE being EOL today (or in a few hours depending on your timezone), I suspect packages to have been recently rebuilt against 13.1-RELEASE so an update of graphics drivers could have brought incompatibilities between these drivers and the base system.

Before looking further, you should upgrade to 13.1-RELEASE and see if the problem still persists.

Given that the problem affects both Firefox and Chromium, it probably isn't a bug in the browsers themselves.
This makes me think it could be a problem with graphics drivers.
Before looking further, you should upgrade to 13.1-RELEASE and see if the problem still persists.
Unbelievable!!! That was exactly the problem! The problem was with my graphics card driver. I have tested both browsers many times and I have no problems anymore! This problem happened especially when I opened heavy pages (full of images/videos). I upgraded my OS to version 13.1 and the problem was completely solved! Thank you and all other helpers. 🌹 🌹 🌹

2022-08-31-124735_1024x768_scrot.png

Back