Solved Zabbix 6 LTS not in the ports tree?

Just installed net-mgmt/zabbix6-server expecting it to be the LTS version as the zabbix3-server used to be, but post install I see this.

Code:
This is a Zabbix Standard release!

Standard Zabbix releases are supported for Zabbix customers during six (6)
months of Full Support (general, critical and security issues) until the next
Zabbix stable release, plus one (1) additional month of Limited Support
(critical and security issues only). Zabbix Standard version release will result
in change of the second version number.

Stable release:         Zabbix 6.0
Release date:           May 17, 2021
End of Full Support:    Nov 30, 2021
End of Limited Support: Dec 31, 2021

Oddly I found this commit page which quotes the LTS release info as below on the page itself (but not in the ports files).

However examining the files of the port it appears to be the non LTS version. Do you guys think this might be a mistake and worth contacting the port maintainer?

Quote from the page.

Code:
net-mgmt/zabbix6-*: Add new family of zabbix6-* ports
Zabbix 6.0 LTS was released on Feb 8, 2022.

End of full support:    Feb 28, 2025
End of Limited support:    Feb 28, 2027

It should be the LTS version, but I think that port was created when 6.0 wasn't designated as an LTS version yet.

Also note that quarterly has 6.0.9 while latest is on 6.0.12.

Zabbix 6.0 is LTS. We don't need to add an LTS identifier to the package name to make it LTS. It just is because our upstream has declared it so. The new maintainer (I passed maintainership to him this spring) understands this, fully. IMO he's doing an excellent job (better than I could ATM) to main this and every other zabbix port in the tree.

The following are in the ports tree. No idea what is LTS,
Code:
net-mgmt/zabbix4-server
net-mgmt/zabbix5-server
net-mgmt/zabbix6-server
net-mgmt/zabbix62-server

(I passed maintainership to him this spring)
I've been using Zabbix since 1.8 I believe. Never had any issues with any of the versions in the ports tree, you did an excellent job. If I had issues it was with Zabbix itself, not the port, or due to my own stupidity.

From the zabbix site:
Release nameRelease dateEnd of Full Support*End of Limited Support**
Zabbix 6.2Jul 5, 2022Jan 31, 2023Feb 28, 2023
Zabbix 6.0 LTSFeb 8, 2022Feb 28, 2025Feb 28, 2027
Zabbix 5.0 LTSMay 12, 2020May 31, 2023May 31, 2025
Zabbix 4.0 LTSOctober 1, 2018October 31, 2021October 31, 2023

It should be the LTS version, but I think that port was created when 6.0 wasn't designated as an LTS version yet.

Also note that quarterly has 6.0.9 while latest is on 6.0.12.
I confirmed it is, compared the hash on the tarball to the git LTS tarball. :)

So just a minor issue in the post install text.

I've been using Zabbix since 1.8 I believe. Never had any issues with any of the versions in the ports tree, you did an excellent job. If I had issues it was with Zabbix itself, not the port, or due to my own stupidity.
I only created the 6.0 port. Previous versions were maintained by others. I handed it over to otis@ at about the time he took on the other zabbix ports.

Back