XFCE Freeze in login when i start.. Why? :S

Good day.
I have a problem. I am new to this world of Free-BSD and I have a problem do not understand.
The other day, I asked help understanding how it could do to just start Xfce, I did well because the lighting load machine without asking my account or anything, or run the graphical environment (link to the steps that follow: http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?p=39839#post39839 )

The problem arises when I load all Free-BSD and start the graphics mode is "frozen" in the login screen and I can not write or move the mouse.

The only thing I can do is pretty ALT + F2 to ALT + F7 (I think console changes, not yet understand the issue well ttys) and back with ALT + F1, the screen is in charge qe freebsd, precious CRTL + C, is canceled and I logearme graphical environment as root or standard user but if I try to start xfce (startxfce4) back to crashing.
I went back to windows and provides a virtual machine and feel the same, I hung in exactly the same.

Someone could help me please? I am forever grateful and would do what I asked.

Attachments

• login.jpg
    login.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 609
Sounds like D-Bus and HALd are not running.

Add
Code:
dbus_enable="YES"
hald_enable="YES"
to /etc/rc.conf

and run
# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/dbus start
# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/hal start

Yes! My friend! thanks!
just came to post the answer jeje
I found it at yahoo answers. Thank you.

I only put:
Code:
hald_enable="yes"
dbus_enable="yes"

as you said in rc.conf and walked.
Now only the mouse disappears .. comes and goes and occasionally transforms into a blue square :S

Back