it asks me to enable cookies but it is enabled - tried on multiple browsers and systems but it does not work but forums here which uses anubis as well work i have no idea why this happens? any help
Haven't heard about service workers before; on FirefoxPotential solution: enable Service Workers. If I disable service workers for the wiki using uMatrix Firefox extension, I get an error too. But with service workers enabled for this website, it calculates just fine and proceeds to the actual front page.
about:serviceworkers showed some sites; I disabled dom.serviceWorkers.enabled and the serviceworkers page switched to disabled. FreeBSD wiki did the Anubis check in 1s and loaded fine both enabled/disabled That's not what I'm observing. Your experience does not sound normal.Haven't heard about service workers before; on Firefoxabout:serviceworkersshowed some sites; I disableddom.serviceWorkers.enabledand the serviceworkers page switched to disabled. FreeBSD wiki did the Anubis check in 1s and loaded fine both enabled/disabled![]()