What's state Plasma 5.17.x or 5.18.x with Wayland?

Can't find the tutorial! no any news and signal! But we see that the latest versions of Wayland and Plasma are already available in ports. How to make them work properly? How are things now?

Realy? I used Gnome 3 on wayland. (Fedora 29 is 2018 version ..)

By "barely works" I meant there's a lot of stuff that was developed for use with Xorg and still doesn't work with Wayland. I don't think the latter is anywhere near ready for primetime. It will be, eventually, but not now. Might be as long and painful as the Python 2.x to 3.x transition, which is only just now in full swing after having started nearly a decade ago.

By "barely works" I meant there's a lot of stuff that was developed for use with Xorg and still doesn't work with Wayland. I don't think the latter is anywhere near ready for primetime. It will be, eventually, but not now. Might be as long and painful as the Python 2.x to 3.x transition, which is only just now in full swing after having started nearly a decade ago.
Thank you! It is expected that Wayland can be used on FreeBSD.

unitrunker how to set up sway? (i could not find a tutorial. and it does not work out of the box (for me).) maybe this brings us a step forward to run plasma (kde).

Back