wacom not working,but wacom drivers are installed

Hello, is anyone on right now? I have a very difficult case I can't solve, it's too overwhelming. I need the biggest BSD administrator boss. The problem is that I can't get my Wacom tablet working correctly. It's not working how it should, like it does in every other os. I'm using TrueOS, which is a sorta like a type of unix bsd but with heavy modifications, I tried following the instructions in this wiki that tells on how to get it running https://wiki.freebsd.org/WacomTablet, and I have everything it requires installed already. But there is no cuse4bsd_load="YES" line in my /boot/loader.conf. Nor is there
Code:
devd_enable="YES"
hald_enable="YES"
webcamd_enable="YES"
in my /etc/rc.conf,
And when I try to add these lines via the text editor it never saves no matter how many times I try to do it. What am I doing wrong? How come it's not saving? And when I try to open these files in terminal as root it says permission denied, so I can't edit these files to contain these lines. How am I supposed to get my tablet working?
Screenshot-2017-04-12-22-35-49.png

Try actually reading the link; FreeBSD derivatives (TrueOS is a derivative) are not supported here. If you want support for TrueOS go to the TrueOS forums.

Try actually reading the link; FreeBSD derivatives (TrueOS is a derivative) are not supported here. If you want support for TrueOS go to the TrueOS forums.
ok enough about TrueOS now ,let's put that behind and forget about it, So if i were to say that im using freebsd with a kde desktop, what would your response be on how to add lines i need from the wiki link to /etc/rc.conf and /boot/loader.conf so it can change how it works with my wacom?

I need help setting up a freebsd with kde desktop that works with wacom tablets , anyone out there with a freebsd desktop that uses a wacom tablet on it ?

What would your response be on how to add lines I need from the wiki link to /etc/rc.conf and /boot/loader.conf so it can change how it works with my wacom?
Just use an editor like ee(1) or vi(1) as root. There's nothing in FreeBSD preventing you from editing those files.

Back