Right is a subjective term. Your right is someone else's wrong.amilojko said:And exactly because it's trivial, it should be done right from the start.
- You want something that the vast majority doesn't need.
- Those who do need it have found ways to make it happen.
- But you don't want to do anything for it yourself.
- You can't even be arsed to recompile a kernel.
- Instead, you insist that others do what you want and change things just because you want something.
- And if they don't, you "threaten" to switch to another OS (feel free to do so).
I'm pretty much done with this silly thread. I have better things to do.