Solved Undesirable screen behavior after port upgrade

Hello!

Just recently I upgraded the sysutils/screen to the latest version screen-4.8.0_3. After that the behavior of scroll wheel changed, when using screen in MATE terminal, Xfce terminal or KDE Konsole ( TERM=screen.xterm-256color).

Before that, the mouse wheel behaved normally, i.e. scrolling the whole page up and down, but after upgrade it started to scroll the shell history instead. Is there any idea how to change it back without downgrading the port?

Just recently I upgraded the sysutils/screen to the latest version screen-4.8.0_3. After that the behavior of scroll wheel changed, when using screen in MATE terminal, Xfce terminal or KDE Konsole ( TERM=screen.xterm-256color).

Before that, the mouse wheel behaved normally, i.e. scrolling the whole page up and down, but after upgrade it started to scroll the shell history instead. Is there any idea how to change it back without downgrading the port?
Replying to my own post - now this does not seem to be the sysutils/screen issue. Downgraded the port to several older versions, but the problem remains the same. This is something else and I do not know where to look.
I have another system, where this works as before.

Any ideas?

Back