Understanding dd if=/dev

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS IMPORTANT to me and you all KNOW IT!

This thread is the first hit you get for [FreeBSD dd if]. Someone is coming from google to help and he know it. I'm not going SHUT-UP to let my question die or not speck up for myself. If anyone have nothing to offer but criticism don't read ... and PLEASE KEEP AWAY. Keep your rudeness and your help away from me.

Anyway, Bill Gates gave some poor guy $15,000.00 for a program that was said to be insignificant of its time because it did near to nothing and the Mac was running. Now you have Windows.

When it comes to programming computers nothing is impossible. It's a MACHINE. There were well over 6 million programmers around the world when Windows 95 hit the market. This is 2009 I google everyday. There are many hundreds of people who is trying to doing what I am after to the letter. It's no secrete. I'm sure some have done it and moved on but many more are still trying including me. You can bet your life, someone out there would be happy to find this thread. Now he'll may know what was holding him up. With his skills he see this is no big deal, now I'm even beginning to see, just like the PLUG, I talk my solution out. All I need is better clues ...

My next move will be to learn make World. The switches are in the source code. It's nothing more than a BIT or two in the MBR. But no one knows what. So until than I have to write a giant program with a lot of tricks to run dd and newfs to get the job done. DD is the greatest tool I ever seen and it comes with SOURCE. So stay tune. You are about to see some wonderful thing.

Ah, yet more verbal diarrhoea.

THIS IS IMPORTANT to me and you all KNOW IT!

So friggin' what?

I think you vastly overestimate the interest in your personal maniacal detail-fetish, which reads like an extended exercise in futility that is of no interest to anyone but yourself. Your buckshot diatribes exasperate everybody.

That's all I have to say about it. Now stop shouting at everybody.

Thread closed. There may be a pattern here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back