Type in Morse code by repeatedly slamming your laptop shut

I have completed the Bear Grylls Man vs Wild lessons/episodes, I am certified to get water out of pee.
This is the funniest sh*t ever. I have a joke about Bear Grylls: I'm convinced his entire career is just a excuse for him to drink his own urine. He always survives the most impossible odds only to end it with a yellow nightcap.

"the only thing left to do is to drink my own urine! Wow! It's enterprisingly refreshing!"

Introducing: Bear Grylls' Refreshing Urine Drink
 
This is the funniest sh*t ever. I have a joke about Bear Grylls: I'm convinced his entire career is just a excuse for him to drink his own urine. He always survives the most impossible odds only to end it with a yellow nightcap.

"the only thing left to do is to drink my own urine! Wow! It's enterprisingly refreshing!"

Introducing: Bear Grylls' Refreshing Urine Drink
You must've not yet tried a glass of his revered Water Out of Old Dirty Sock. Or Elephant Dung Liquid. And raw goat testicles for snacks to nibble on.

You're right, it'd be a banger to have a bar with funny names like that and maybe funny tasting recipes to go with it. Missed opportunity?
 
Back
Top