UFS Turbo Memory card

I toyed with the idea a long time ago but did not follow trough. My newer HW does not have this thing. Also, it was 512MB or so, I wondered if it would make a journal device for UFS at that time. Since I'm ZFS only now, and ZFS does not like your ZIL device to go AWOL, I felt no need to proceed.

Somewhere I read that the memory card simply is an ATA interface, which would make sense. You would not need to re-implement all driver things for this. Maybe simply adding the PCI ID to the ATA driver is enough. If you try this, please report the effect that has.

I'm tempted to get one but don't know where it would be supported. I didn't know what to look for in

to see if it may be recognised. I've seen a 2GB card - Lenovo 43Y6523, but don't know if there are any larger ones.

You could have mine if you like, I don't know what to do with it. And if it results in a working patch, the better.
But it's made by ASUS, so maybe a lenovo would blacklist it in the firmware.

You could have mine if you like, I don't know what to do with it. And if it results in a working patch, the better.
But it's made by ASUS, so maybe a lenovo would blacklist it in the firmware.
That's very kind of you, but the costs of postage would be greater than the cost of a used card.

I'll probably get a 2GB card out of curiosity to see what it does.

Back