Trying to a Linux binary and getting ELF interpreter error 2

I'm running FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE-p5 amd64, I installed the Linux Binary Compatibility according to the handbook (https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/linuxemu-lbc-install.html) and I'm trying to run a Linux binary since a FreeBSD version doesn't exist and I'm getting the
following message

Code:
ELF interpreter /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 not found, error 2
I mounted linprocfs and tmpfs as stated after installing linux_base-c6, I searched around for a solution but couldn't find anything that works.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

The binary seems to be compiled for amd64. Do you use amd64-aware Linux compatibility layer?

If you installed from packages, AFAIK they are for i386 only.

I went according to the handbook, it said to load the linux64 kernel module for 64-bit compatibility and I did by running kldload linux64 and then install the emulators/linux_base-c6 package which I also did. The package has a comment that says
Code:
Base set of packages needed in Linux mode for i386/amd64 (Linux CentOS 6)
so it supposed to be 64-bit compatible but it still doesn't work.

Update: installed emulators/linux_base-c6 from ports, didn't work either

Do:
$ make -C /usr/ports/emulators/linux_base-c6 -V LINUX_DEFAULT
If the result is
Code:
c6
put
Code:
DEFAULT_VERSIONS=linux=c6_64
into /etc/make.conf and reinstall Linux ports.
Alternatively, you can put
Code:
DEFAULT_VERSIONS=linux=c7_64
and use the newer CentOS 7 layer.

Great, that worked.

I put DEFAULT_VERSIONS=linux=c6_64 in /etc/make.conf and reinstalled the emulators/linux_base-c6 port. Now I'm getting a different issue but at least the first part was solved

It's says:
Code:
XPCOMGlueLoad error for file libxul.so
libXrender.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Couldn't load XPCOM.

Going to search for solutions.

Great, that worked.

I put DEFAULT_VERSIONS=linux=c6_64 in /etc/make.conf and reinstalled the linux_base-c6 port. Now I'm getting a different issue but at least the first part was solved

It's says:
XPCOMGlueLoad error for file libxul.so
libXrender.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Couldn't load XPCOM.

Going to search for solutions.
You need Linux version of libXrender.

Install x11/linux-c6-xorg-libs.

You need Linux version of libXrender.

Install x11/linux-c6-xorg-libs.

That worked but then I got an error about libexpat.so.1 so I installed the textproc/linux-c6-expat port and now I'm getting a different issue

Code:
Sandbox: unexpected multithreading found; this prevent using namespace sanboxing.
1482442984900 addons.xpi-utils ERROR Unable to read anything useful from the database

Going to search for solutions, at least it's progress

Back