Other Trouble mounting internal SATA drive FreeBSD 12.1

You can try:
ntfsfix /dev/ada1p1

Quoting ntfsfix()
ntfsfix is a utility that fixes some common NTFS problems. ntfsfix is NOT a Linux version of chkdsk. It only repairs some fundamental NTFS inconsistencies, resets the NTFS journal file and schedules an NTFS consistency check for the first boot into Windows. You may run ntfsfix on an NTFS volume if you think it was damaged by Windows or some other way and it cannot be mounted.

You can try:
ntfsfix /dev/ada1p1

Quoting ntfsfix()

Code:
ntfsfix /dev/ada1p1 

Mounting volume... ntfs_mst_post_read_fixup_warn: magic: 0x00000000  size: 4096   usa_ofs: 0  usa_count: 0: Invalid argument
Index buffer (VCN 0x0) of directory inode 0x5 has a size (24) differing from the directory specified size (4096).
Failed to open $Secure: No such file or directory
FAILED
Attempting to correct errors... 
Processing $MFT and $MFTMirr...
Reading $MFT... OK
Reading $MFTMirr... OK
Comparing $MFTMirr to $MFT... OK
Processing of $MFT and $MFTMirr completed successfully.
Setting required flags on partition... OK
Going to empty the journal ($LogFile)... OK
ntfs_mst_post_read_fixup_warn: magic: 0x00000000  size: 4096   usa_ofs: 0  usa_count: 0: Invalid argument
Index buffer (VCN 0x0) of directory inode 0x5 has a size (24) differing from the directory specified size (4096).
Failed to open $Secure: No such file or directory
Remount failed: No such file or directory

Is there another way around all this as I also have DSBMD installed and since I prefer to mount manually I typed in service dsbmd onestart.
Now I know it is running but how do I see a GUI of this to mount?

Thank You

You can try:
ntfsfix /dev/ada1p1

Quoting ntfsfix()

Got it all working Thank You
i decided to do this
ntfs-3g /dev/ada2p2 /WtestmediaDrive
and to unmount
unmount ntfs-3g /dev/ada2p2 /WDrive

You were right it was one of my drives werre at fault i fixed and had to reformat it

Back