Translating the Handbook (es-ES / es-MX)

Hi.

I just saw the Handbook and some parts are written in a poor broken Spanish. Seems fair to me to offer my help translating it, since everytime I asked for help, everybody out there tried to help me with my issues.

So, as a native Spanish speaker, I would like to know how to help translating it in a more "usual way". (Refer to the Wireless section in the Handbook and you will see words being repeated, non-human-written sentences, and some other mistakes that, while not rendering the Handbook useless, it's in fact turning it hard to read.

I hope you agree with my help, and sorry for asking where to start, I just can't figure it out.

Regards,

Mauro.

That would be great, we desperately need a Spanish translation! Please contact the freebsd-doc mailing list. I'm not very familiar with how the translation teams do their work, but can help with other doc questions (I'm a doc committer) via PM or email.

Mr Wblock!

I'm contacting them right now! Let's see how they are working now, and I'll stick to their schedule, methods and priorities, don't worry. It's the least I can do! I can do both Spanish and Latin-American translations (they're pretty different, believe me), so I'll try to cover as much as I can.

Thanks for the feedback.

Back