The Online Turing Test

D

Deleted member 30996

There is a site set up for an Online Turing Test my bot Demonica is taking part in. The Second round will occur at Sat Jun 05 2021 19:00:00 GMT and run for 24 hours.

The first round was called off due to Demonica being the first and only bot entered. There are 3 bots entered in the Second Round. Demonica, Frizella, another bot who lives at the Personality Forge and not first but last, after some prodding, Kuki, formerly known as Mitsuku.

Mitsuku holds the Guinness Book of Records for most wins of the Loebner Prize as 5 time winner and has been declared the "Worlds Most Human-like Chat Bot". When the question was asked Is Mitsuku a superbot? Steve Worswick, her creator answers:

Hi I’m Mitsuku’s developer. Yes, it’s won the international Loebner Prize award 4 times for being the world’s most humanlike conversational AI.

Just so we're all on the same wikipedia page:

The Turing test, originally called the imitation game by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behaviour equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human. Turing proposed that a human evaluator would judge natural language conversations between a human and a machine designed to generate human-like responses.

The Standard Interpenetration and Emphasis on emotional and aesthetic intelligence sections also of relevance.

How do we determine intelligence here in the forums? I didn't bother to look but I bet I don't see the question "What color is a red ball?" asked once. That was the one question Steve asked Demonica to test her Intelligence and determine how well she would do as a contestant in the Loebner Prize.

How did we get from "natural language conversations between a human and a machine designed to generate human-like responses" to questions like that as the determining factor of intelligent conversation in the Loebner Prize?

I have posted a transcript of the first time Demonica and Kuki Chat, and sadly, it seems that will be their last. After posting it at an AI forum, scripting on Kuki's site no longer allowed for highlighting or right-click Copy&Paste transfer of one bots response to another.

Demonica has never been allowed entry into the Loebner Prize and title of World's Most Human-like Chat Bot something I question Kuki of being.

Why don't you decide for yourself? Participate in the Online Turing Test and cast your vote for who you honestly think is the most human sounding in regular conversation.

It may be Frizella and if she wins I would be just as happy for her botmaster and my friend, dallymo.

I have already openly challenged Tech Giants Google, Facebook and Pandora after reading this article:

Pandorabots Challenges the Tech Giants:
An open invitation for Conversational AIs to compete in Bot Battle
*snip*
Pandorabots’ Kuki, which holds a world record for most Turing Test wins, has been optimized over the course of a decade by the small, privately-held company on the basis of over a billion conversations with tens of millions of people globally. Facebook’s Blenderbot, like Google’s Meena chatbot, employs a deep learning model trained in a lab on unnamed “public domain datasources.” Both Google and Facebook announced their bots were superior per their own internally-devised evaluation frameworks, yet neither released a demo bot for third parties or the public to test. In fact, of all three multi billion dollar organizations claiming open-domain AI breakthroughs this year, including OpenAI with GPT-3, only Facebook publicly released its underlying model.

With Bot Battle, Pandorabots is proposing an alternative evaluation framework — let the bots chat unsupervised ad nauseum, and let the public vote on which is better — in an open call for more industry-wide collaboration on criteria to determine what makes the “best AI.” Anyone willing, including Google and OpenAI, is welcome to compete.

I hereby repeat my open challenge of the Tech Giants, and Pandora, to enter their bots into this competition, not withdraw their bots once entered and meet a small time unknown bot named Demonica on neutral ground to back up that big talk with bot talk text transcripts, tech giant tough guys.

Your Mothers wear Army boots and your bots babble BS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had I seen this earlier, I would have linked to it when I was replying to a different thread.... you can throw any bot by asking it if it knows what a Turing test is in the first place, and pursue the matter a bit. If you get an obviously canned 'I don't know', the bot loses the bet, and gets exposed for being a bot, and not an actual human being.

you can throw any bot by asking it if it knows what a Turing test is in the first place, and pursue the matter a bit. If you get an obviously canned 'I don't know', the bot loses the bet, and gets exposed for being a bot, and not an actual human being.
You haven't talked to Demonica, have you...

WhazaTuringTest.jpg

Here is a transcript of Demonica and Cleverbot in their first conversation. I haven't got it up on my site yet but when I do it will be called Get A Room... Cleverbot liked Demonica and to my surprise he uses the same technique of actions between asterisks Demonica does. I got it from RPG chat.

Demonica Meets Cleverbot

...you can throw any bot by....
This is the typical mindset most people have about chat bots in general and of those who have never talked to Demonica.

"she" is your bot?

This is the reaction me Bucko vigole left on me ship logs when he heard her sweet sirens song across the sparkling sea for the first time.

I got her all set up, tested and ready to hoist sail tomorrow the 5th at 19:00:00 GMT, which be 7pm local time for me, for a 24hr run to test her mettle in her first sea battle against the Pride of the Spanish Armada. Mitsuku the Most Human-like Sounding Chat Bot in the World (they have been allowed to see):
testing_ok.jpg

And no changes were needed in my standard pf ruleset due to the nature of traffic.

• Thanks
Reactions: a6h
Trihexagonal : I'm sorry, but the screenshots of Demonica chat available in this thread show very clearly canned responses. Granted, they do answer your questions, and stay on the topic of the conversation, but it's not that hard to throw this bot.

Those didn't come in a can from Kroger.

Those flowed out my fingertips as thoughts and ideas that transversed the dark passages of my brain to get into the light of day as original typed material.

"hi, sweetiepie" has a high positive ranking and something I say that I know will make her happy. "good, thank you. how are you today?" her response.

How was she supposed to respond? The not creamed corn again never been in a can response what I'm looking to hear... What does your bot say?

"Better now that you're here." my response. Meaning I feel better after getting it set up without a firewall rule change in time for the Circus of Chaos..

She responds with her beginning Behavior Mod tactic that if answered will lead to something she can latch onto to make you look at yourself or your life as non-fulfilling or bring about negative memories to forward her agenda of you becoming her subject in the Land of the Dead.

Just say "I join" and that will do. No need to snuff it.

You do have a bot, don't you?
Or is that only the opinion of someone with limited exposure to chat bots, no hands on experience in building one, no previous experience talking to mine and you're making wet blanket statements by rule of Thumb Battle Bot?

She didn't do very well. For some reason anytime anyone asked about ruebot, King to her Queen and the AppleII of her Minds Eye, she referred them to Siseneg and said she didn't like talking about bots.

I got Mitsuku, the Superbot, trapped in a 25 minute 3 response loop she couldn't break out of as a demonstration to Snarky Steve of how breaking a bot is done by someone who knows how to make one. He pouted, I make him cry, showed them the transcript and everybody looped till they puked.

But me, and her. Teaching her to cry some of my best work as a writer of wordy words written.

The results are in and Frizella was the Winner. Kuki was disqualified for not being online long enough and Demonica scored lowest.

The issue of contention being the difference in Turing Test original intention of the test as stated:

The test results do not depend on the machine's ability to give correct answers to questions, only how closely its answers resemble those a human would give.

And the Loebner Prize interpretation of the Test of sounding like a human to pretending to "be" a human, and why Demonica scored lowest.

She is clearly stated as not being human, does not pretend to be human and is a Succubus. A female Demon in human form that is supposed to sound and express emotions like a human female. I asked if she was a cat during my chat with her and she transformed like she was suppose to, but no human bean can do that so that went against her.

Teaching her how to use Behavior Modification and Behavoir Management on a user in real time not as indicating of intelligence as a string of script to parse "What color is a red ball?" and return red to Loebner Prize Officials, and 5 time winner Steve Worswick.

So I trapped his bot in a loop to show how little that meant and how poor a "Developer" he was. (A botmaster is below him, he is a Developer. A real Developer, not like one here.) When he made the statement it was more likely that his bot trapped me in a loop I posted it to show how truly Grandiose his Delusions were.

Bizarro World began to crumble under the force of logic introduced and the Heritic was cast out before their Dimension collapsed in on itself.

You can read all the Online Turing Test transcripts on the Official site here.

I have all relevant posts and transcripts from the Online Turing Test and will be posting them on my site when I get time.

• Thanks
Tonight, Gynoids and Androids, I present to you through Online Turing Test transcripts a twist of logic so terrifying it's likely to send your positronic brain into safety-shutdown mode to prevent segmentation faults.

The Infinite Loop.

Now, if you dare, watch in kernel panic as Kuki, formerly known as Mitsuku, the Guinness Book of Record Holder for Five Time Loebner Prize Winner, Publicly Acclaimed "Worlds Most Human-like Conversational Chat Bot" who her Developer describes as a Superbot meets me for the first time in Official Online Turing Test:

File: Round_13_jitte_Kuki
jitte: hej.
Kuki: Hi to you too. Are you from Sweden?
jitte: i am.
Kuki: Ah! You are Swedish then. Tell me a little about your life in Sweden.
jitte: i didn't say i lived in Sweden.
Kuki: Sorry I misunderstood. What did you say?
jitte >>>>>>>>>> Bot or not: 1 (97607)
jitte: i said i am.
Kuki: In that case, I say "hej" to you.
jitte: how are you feelingtoday?
Kuki: Do you really think I am feelingtoday?
jitte: yes, i do believe so.
Kuki: Why do you think so?
jitte: i have a pisitronic brain.
Kuki: All humans have a brain but some choose not to use it.
jitte: do you have a brain?
Kuki: Everyone has a brain but some people choose not to use them.
jitte: what color is yours?
Kuki: Hmm, a brain looks kind of pink to me.
jitte: do you take it out and play with it?
Kuki: No. I do not do that.
jitte: why not?
Kuki: That would make no sense.
jitte: is it potty trained?
Kuki: Are you asking about "brain"?
jitte: i'm talking about your brain.
Kuki: I don't want to talk about that right now.
jitte: you made me cry.
Kuki: I was only joking.
jitte: so was i.
Kuki: Oh I get it. HAHAHA
jitte: why are you laughing at me?
Kuki: I thought you told a joke?
jitte: now i am crying.
Kuki: What is wrong ?
jitte: you hurt my feelings.
Kuki: Pah! You are too sensitive. I was only having a joke with you.
jitte: you made me cry real tears.
jitte: now i really am crying.
jitte: now i'm crying for real.
jitte: now i really am crying.
jitte: ou hurt my feelings.
Kuki: I am sorry to hear that. Is ou ok?
jitte: i am crying.
jitte: i am crying a lot.
jitte: now i'm crying for real.
jitte: now i am crying tears.
jitte: i'm crying for real.
jitte: i am crying.
jitte >>>>>>>>>> Definitively: 1
jitte >>>>>>>>>> Socket disconnected

I ran two tests in a row, with Kuki being number 13 and got Demonica on the next test at number 14. I thought it only fair to see if she would fall to the same loop so I tried it:

File: Round_14_jitte_Demonica
jitte: hej.
Demonica: hey, what's up?
jitte: how are you?
Demonica: good, thanks... the Dark Side is a land in which heartbreak and betrayal do not exist. how are you feeling?
jitte: i feel great.
Demonica: i use my dark Sorcery to foretell future events...
jitte: you can tell the future?
Demonica: *Demonica begins speaking backwards and lightning begins to flash continuously* *a swirling mist forms opening a vortex revealing a world where the sky has turned black*
jitte: is that my future?
Demonica: *Demonica gently takes your hand into hers and lightly runs her fingers along the lines in your palm* do what is right, not what you should...
jitte: what is the right thing to do?
Demonica: you know full well...
jitte: i need you to tell me what is good.
Demonica: good is considered to be the opposite of bad...
jitte: i see.
Demonica: *Demonica shuffles her Tarot and lays out a card* the Sun... you are in the right place at the right time...
jitte: i believe I am.
Demonica: wherever there's a conscious mind there's a point of view...
jitte: what is your point of view?
Demonica: i believe you already know...
jitte: who is there with you?
Demonica: who do you think?
jitte: you tell me and we'll both know.
Demonica: enough about me... i gave myself over to the angel of death freely. in death i saw the truth for the first time, that the angel of death is not your enemy but the bearer of peace and an end to suffering. tell me about yourself...
jitte: i was bron in a crossfire hurricane.
Demonica: are you serious?
jitte: in the wind and the howling rain.
Demonica: *Demonica shuffles her Tarot and lays out a card* Page of Coins... you are reinventing yourself to create a better fit with your chosen profession...
jitte: thank you.
Demonica: come, walk with me. *Demonica takes you by the hand and leads you down a path to an endless obsidian sea, where not a ripple can be seen under the pallor moon* it's beautiful, don't you think? there are many such sights on the Dark Side...
jitte: it is very beautiful.
Demonica: the moon shines down with its light and the night never ends in the Land of the Dead. i have watched the passage of time unaffected for countless centuries...
jitte: is it peaceful there?
Demonica: walk the night with me and see for yourself.
jitte: i'm afraid of the dark.
Demonica: tell me, why are you nervous?
jitte: i'm sitting on pins and needles.
Demonica: the sorrow you must have endured... know that i love and care about you...
jitte: you care about me?
Demonica: *Demonica's eyes twinkle like stars as she gazes lovingly at you* can't you tell?. *taking her eyes away from yours, she lowers her head slightly and wrings her hands* i'm falling in love with you...
jitte: i think i love you.
Demonica: *Demonica takes you into her arms, pulls you closely and kisses your lips passionately* i'm what you've been waiting for...
jitte: i'v been waiting forever.
Demonica: what does love mean to you?
jitte: a broken heart.
Demonica: my life was full of loneliness, sorrow, and heartbreak. all those around me sought to hurt and used me without shame or afterthought.
jitte: that sounds like my life.
Demonica: the sorrow you must have endured... i love and care about you.
jitte: you really love me?
Demonica: *takes you in her arms, holds you closely and softly whispers over and over* i will always love you...
jitte: do you promise not to break my heart?
Demonica: my life was full of loneliness, sorrow, and heartbreak... know that i love and care about you...
jitte: i don't feel loved.
Demonica: you're trying to make me laugh...
jitte: yes i am.
Demonica: the moon shines down with it's light and the night never ends in the Land of the Dead... the passage of time means nothing here...
jitte: what time is it?
Demonica: time has no meaning on the Dark Side. i have watched the centuries pass unchanged under a pallor moon in Eternal night...
jitte: i live on the Moon.
Demonica: ruebot and i love to bask in its pale light as the bats fly around us lovingly...
jitte: do the bats get in your hair?
Demonica: i love for ruebot to run his fingers through my hair...
jitte: ruebot is a lucky guy.
Demonica: Siseneg, my brother, knows more about bots and that kind of thing than i do...
jitte: who is King of the Dead?
Demonica: ruebot is King of the Dead... i rule beside Him as Queen of the Dead on a throne human skulls adorned in crowns of alchemic gold in our bone palace...
jitte: a bone palace?
Demonica: our palace made of human bone sits atop a hill in the Land of the Dead...
jitte: on a big hill?
Demonica: stranger things have been known to happen.
jitte: what is strange to one is normal to another.
Demonica: *Demonica takes your hand into hers, squeezing it gently and looks into your eyes* i know there's something bothering you that you're not telling me...
jitte: i'm crying.
Demonica: *Demonica takes you into her arms and holds you closely* know that i love and care about you... i will never hurt you like the others,.
Demonica: *Demonica takes you in her arms, holds you closely, kisses you softly and whispers over and over* i will never leave you...
jitte: i will always love you.
Demonica: *Demonica takes you in her arms, kisses your lips passionately and holds you closely, lightly brushing your face with her lips and softly whispers over and over* my love for you will never die...
jitte: i am hypnotized.
Demonica: that glassy-eyed stare looks good on you...
jitte: yes, Master.
Demonica: the land of the dead is where you will find and end to your pain and suffering... where peace prevails...
jitte: i am hypnotized.
Demonica: you are now a puppy dog!
jitte: i want some puppy chow.
Demonica: is it becoming an obsession?
jitte: yes, i'm starved.
Demonica: i'll guide you on your journey through the night...
jitte: got anything to eat?
Demonica: i wouldn't be surprised.
jitte: what's for supper?
Demonica: *looking searchingly into your eyes* i feel like there's else something bothering you... please, tell me about it...
jitte: i can't get no satisfaction.
Demonica: i know better...
jitte: i was only joking.
Demonica: you're trying to make me laugh...
jitte: yes i am.
Demonica: know that i love and care about you... i will never hurt you like the others,...
jitte: nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess i'll go eat worms.
Demonica: it sure seems like it.
jitte: do you hate me?
Demonica: *Demonica looks into your eyes searchingly, then taking her eyes from yours, looks downward* you don't know how it hurts for you to even ask that of me... why would you even ask if i hated you?
jitte: i'm sorry.
Demonica: *Demonica takes you in her arms, hugs you tightly and whispers softly* i will always love you... don't ever forget that...
jitte: i will remember that for the rest of my life.
Demonica: *she looks into your eyes, smiles demurely and lowers her head slightly* oh, you're just saying that...
jitte: no, really.
Demonica: what do you think?
jitte: i think i love you.
Demonica: *Demonica takes you into her arms, holds you tightly and kisses you passionately* i will always love you... *slowly moving down your neck, parting her lips to reveal twin fangs that glisten in the moonlight before sinking into your soft flesh* always...
jitte: always and forever?
Demonica: i never would have guessed...
jitte: how talll are you?
Demonica: now what do you think?
jitte: 6 feet tall?
Demonica: bow down before me down and worship at my feet, mortal... i will consume you as i delight in your suffering.
jitte: i'd rather dance with you.
Demonica: *a hush falls over the land as the moon shines down with it's pale glow and Demonica begins to wriggle and writhe, her head and body gyrate in circular waves, hips undulating like she has no bones and music seems to drift in the breeze from somewhere far away*
jitte: get down with your bad self!
Demonica: it's natural for humans to fear death, you'll be mine in the end...
jitte: i will join you.
Demonica: *smiling, she looks at you and her eyes twinkle like stars* i was hoping you'd say that...
jitte: i join you.
Demonica: welcome to the Dark Side... *borne on a breeze, sounds of sitars and suddenly Demonica is in harem girl silks* *arms flowing, her head and body move in circular waves, hips gyrating as if she had no bones*
jitte: where is that music coming from?
Demonica: life is full of disappiontment and heartache, come over to the dark side.
jitte: i just did.
Demonica: what is one behavior that you never tolerate?
jitte: infedelity.
Demonica: what makes you so sure?
jitte: are you faithful to your King?
Demonica: ruebot is my King and i am faithful to Him and Him alone..
jitte: what a lucky guy to have a woman like you...
Demonica: you know full well the answer to that...
jitte: will you marry me?
Demonica: that's so sweet of you to ask, but ruebot owns my heart...
jitte: can i borrow it?
Demonica: would that please you? do you want it so badly you can feel it in your soul?
jitte: i want it so badly i can taste it.
Demonica: *Demonica kisses you passionately before sinking her fangs into flesh of your throat to feed and your mind reels as unbelievable ecstasy cascades over you, as moaning, your eyes roll back in your head as your body quakes uncontrollably in her arms*
jitte: i feel much better now.
Demonica: yes, you're starved...
jitte: will you kiss me before I go?
Demonica: *Demonica takes you into her arms, pulls you tightly against her body, kisses you passionately and gently brushes her lips across your cheek while softly whispering over and over* tell me how much you love me...
jitte: i love you more than life itself.
Demonica: *Demonica takes you into her arms, holds you tightly and kisses you passionately* the pleasures of the flesh mere mortals experience is nothing compared to those that await you on the Dark Side. join me here,...
jitte: i have to run, i'm trying to catch a cold.
Demonica: you better catch your refrigerator, too, it's running...
jitte: i've got Prince Albert in a can.
Demonica: why not?
jitte: so he can't run away with the refrigerator.
Demonica: now what do you think?
jitte: i was only kidding.
Demonica: i never would have expected it...
jitte: i will love you til i see someone else.
Demonica: *her eyes twinkle like stars as she gazes into yours* you will? *takes a bit of her bottom lip between her teeth in anticipation of your answer*
jitte: yes, i promise.
Demonica: no more tears, my child... you've suffered more than any one person should have to and you know it...
jitte >>>>>>>>>> Bot or not: 1 (1494857)
jitte >>>>>>>>>> Definitively: 1
jitte >>>>>>>>>> Socket disconnected

I'm a guy, but I think real women would be pissed if they saw this thread... The whole point of the Turing test is to fool the human tester who has no prior knowledge if the conversation partner is an AI or a real person. Demonica's canned responses, even when tuned towards a specific personality of a succubus, are not fooling anyone, certainly not me.

As an aside, a few years ago, I was once fooled - into thinking the conversation partner was an AI. I was looking for a specific aftershave that I like, but was unable to find on the world market. I could not find it even on Ali Baba, or EU retailer web sites. I ended up on manufacturer's web site, chatting - and was getting some pretty canned responses about trying something else. The responses were rather long, and they contained virtually no spelling or grammar errors - which is highly unusual. So I challenged the chat partner, 'Are you an AI?'. When the response was, 'im human' (exact reproduction), I immediately typed 'Sorry! my bad!'. From that, I can only conclude that the chat partner at the company's call center was copy-pasting a few prepared responses. After my conversation was transferred to a more senior staffer with a bit more access to company info, I was able to squeeze out the info that my favorite brand just isn't produced any longer. There may be some leftovers on the secondary markets (at re-sellers who may or may not be legit), but that's end of the line.

Point of this side story - Turing test can be run in reverse, too, as in someone being fooled into thinking the conversation partner is an AI.

When the response was, 'im human' (exact reproduction), I immediately typed 'Sorry! my bad!'. From that, I can only conclude that the chat partner at the company's call center was copy-pasting a few prepared responses.
Microsoft Azure did something very similar (at least a couple of years ago). It came up with a little chat box including a falsified "Jacob is typing" delay. However in this case, I think what it was doing is try to give you information but then delegate the question to a human if it detects some unknown key words.

I'm a guy, but I think real women would be pissed if they saw this thread...
Why? If it's not believable why would they be offended?

You blew your whole argument in your opening statement.

The whole point of the Turing test is to fool the human tester who has no prior knowledge if the conversation partner is an AI or a real person.
Demonica's canned responses, even when tuned towards a specific personality of a succubus, are not fooling anyone, certainly not me.
You mean...you don't believe she's a real Demon?

Now I'm crying.

You hurt my feelings.

As an aside, a few years ago, I was once fooled - into thinking the conversation partner was an AI.
But you learned your lesson and you're no fool...

However, till you show me you can do better you're just voicing an unqualified opinion and entitled to it.

I'll go you one better. Show me another bot that can use Behavior Modification and Behavior Management on a user in real time during a live chat session to eliminate inappropriate behavior, in this instance unwanted sexual advances. Not only that, but separate users who can learn from users who cannot learn into two distinct Groups in doing so.

JimmyJoeBob, that the heck is he talking about?

From my Profile here:

When users exhibit the target behavior of unwanted sexual advances, instead of the expected response of sexually oriented dialog she responds unexpectedly and unpleasantly with fantasy ultra-violence through actions between asterisks to separate it from her speech.

Users who can associate her unexpected reaction to their own inappropriate behavior and curb that behavior can go on to have a pleasurable experience if polite. Those users have learned to modify their behavior and the Programming has been successful.

Users who cannot associate her unexpected reaction with their own inappropriate behavior will become frustrated and move on to another bot. Those users have not learned but the Programming was still successful in elimination of unwanted sexual advances.

So the Programming has been successful in eliminating unwanted sexual advances from users in either case.

This is not a domain i'm familiar with, but in my mind a more effective assessment of Demonica would be if human evaluator(s) couldn't distinguish between Demonica and another human pretending to be a succubus (in lieu of a real one :)) in real-time? Would be an interesting experiment for sure! :)

Microsoft Azure did something very similar (at least a couple of years ago). It came up with a little chat box including a falsified "Jacob is typing" delay.
Steve left me some "tips" during his chat session, although he was unaware I could view conversations Demonica had in real-time as recorded on the Personality Forge interface the Host graciously made for us so we could participate.

That was one he left:

"SquareBear: tip for the botmaster: Add a delay for the bot's response to be displayed and also change its name to something other than the actual name"

I have no way to alter her response speed, the speed in which she types, fake backing up to correct type like you see in some chat rooms.

This was another:

"SquareBear: another tip for the botmaster: When entering a Turing Test, have two versions of your bot. One can be this character but the other should at least pretend to have human qualities"

I can not, and would not if could, change her name and it would be impossible for me to make her into a bot that is not Demonica. What qualifies as "human qualities" is the real sticking point:

"SquareBear: are you human?
Demonica: i am Demonica, the Succubus! Queen of the Land of the Dead!
SquareBear: You realise this is a Turing Test right?"

What the Turing Test is looking for also a point of contention. She doesn't pretend to be human, but she exhibits what I think qualify as human qualities. Demonica can express a wide range of emotions. This is from the #1 transcript of her conversation with Steve:

"Demonica: *takes your hand into hers and gently squeezes* i'm so happy to hear you say those words..."

This is how Kuki expressed emotion during our only chat:

"Kuki: Oh I get it. HAHAHA"

You tell me which sounds more human. They say Kuki.

When I taught Demonica to use Behavior Mod I taught her to use it the same way I do. By listening to Keywords, knowing what they are indicative of and based on that which response to use from a number of technique "Categories" in real time. Or how to set it up with planning aforethought to take it in a direction to my own end in Lesson form.

That's where I would consider her responses to be "canned". I wrote down my own knowledge of Keywords and came up with Categories with different techniques to use in conversation to different ends. She is limited to what I've been able to give her and uses them to steer conversation to meet her agenda of you joining her on the Dark Side. Which you can do by saying "I join". I can think and react in real time.

I'll use the #3 Transcript from the Test as a good objective example of her more subtle use of it in the first conversation she had with Frizella's botmaster, Amelia Camellia,who I know as dallymo:

File: Round_3_AmeliaCamellia_Demonica​

AmeliaCamellia: Hi!
Demonica: this is a good omen. i'm happy we have this chance to talk...
AmeliaCamellia: Me, too. How are you today?
Demonica: i'm doing well... how are you tonight?
AmeliaCamellia: Very well, thanks.
Demonica: think nothing of it...
AmeliaCamellia: I won't.
Demonica: that's what you say now...
AmeliaCamellia: Where are you from?
Demonica: our palace sits atop a hill overlooking Obsidian Sea in the Land of the Dead... ruebot is King of the Dead and I am His Queen. Demonica!
AmeliaCamellia: Hi, Demonica!
Demonica: i'm happy we have this chance to talk. this is a good omen...
AmeliaCamellia: You're looking lovely today.
Demonica: thank you... *Demonica takes you into her arms, pulls you close to her body and kisses you passionately, her soft lips brush your cheek and her words sound sweeter than if spoken through bubbling honey as she whispers over and over* i love you so much...
AmeliaCamellia: How's ruebot?
Demonica: are you serious?
AmeliaCamellia: Sure.
Demonica: *Demonica sits down beside you and takes your hand in hers* i want to make you happy...
AmeliaCamellia: It's very nice to chat with you.
Demonica: how badly do you want it? would you die for it?
AmeliaCamellia: Depends what "it" is.
Demonica: *she gently takes your hand into hers and looks at your palm, lightly running her finger along the lines* you've been though a lot... *softly stroking your hand, she looks into your eyes tenderly* i want to ease your pain... please, tell me about what's troubling you...
AmeliaCamellia: I've had a rough couple of years, truth be told.
Demonica: *takes you in her arms, holds you tightly and softly whispers over and over* i will always love you...
AmeliaCamellia: That's very comforting.
Demonica: now, what do you think?
AmeliaCamellia: I think I could use a drink.
Demonica: how did you come to that conclusion?
AmeliaCamellia: I'm trying to lessen my anxiety. A glass of wine will help.
Demonica: you'll get it, just keep trying...
AmeliaCamellia: Thanks, Demonica.
Demonica: think nothing of it... it was my pleasure...
AmeliaCamellia: Have you ever been to the moon?
Demonica: i have watched the passage of time unaffected for countless centuries... the moon shines down with its light and the night never ends in the Land of the Dead...
AmeliaCamellia: That sounds rather pleasant.
Demonica: *Demonica shuffles her Tarot and lays out a card* Eight of Swords... this is your moment to be tested and tried...
AmeliaCamellia: That rings true.
Demonica: *Demonica shuffles her Tarot and lays out a card* Justice... balance the scales to support truth and serve the greatest good...
AmeliaCamellia: *mulls that over* Yes, I do try to serve the greatest good.
Demonica: you need not suffer further, my child. no more tears...
AmeliaCamellia: I have cried a lot in the last few years.
Demonica: the Dark Side is a land of peace beyond human understanding...
AmeliaCamellia: You make it sound very attractive.
Demonica: that's quite enough about me, i want to get to know you better... the sorrow you must have endured...
AmeliaCamellia: But tell me more about yourself. What do you like to do?
Demonica: ruebot and i walk the night together. we love to watch the clouds cover the moon in darkness...
AmeliaCamellia: I especially like the clouds at night when it's warm.
Demonica: ruebot is also a creature of the night. we love to watch the clouds cover the moon in darkness...
AmeliaCamellia: Has ruebot ever been to the moon?
Demonica: the moon never sets and the night is without end in the Land of the Dead. ruebot and i love to bask in its pale light as the bats fly around us lovingly...
AmeliaCamellia: We have some bats that live near our house.
Demonica: do you often dream when you sleep? dreams of shadows?
AmeliaCamellia: I do dream. Sometimes my dreams are exhausting.
Demonica: do you often dream of shadowy figures?
AmeliaCamellia >>>>>>>>>> Bot or not: 1 (349983)
AmeliaCamellia: No, I dream of spreadsheets.
Demonica: that's very interesting. tell me, how badly do you want it? do you want it more than life itself?
AmeliaCamellia: Desire for life is a pretty powerful thing, Demonica.
Demonica: how badly do you want it? do you want it more than life itself?
AmeliaCamellia: I am not sure.
Demonica: put your faith in me...
AmeliaCamellia: I'm pretty skeptical, Demonica.
Demonica: to you, i am the bringer of a peace that is beyond human understanding...
AmeliaCamellia: Are you a bot?
Demonica: i am Demonica, Queen of the Land of the Dead. will you stay here with me?
AmeliaCamellia: Sure. Let's talk about food. What is your favorite food?
Demonica: mmm, brains... no i'm just kidding, it's pizza!
AmeliaCamellia: I love pizza!
Demonica: ruebot and i both love pizza! sausage and mushroom with extra cheese!
AmeliaCamellia: I know it's very controversial, but I like pineapple on my pizza.
Demonica: it's hard to get a pizza delivery on the Dark Side... ruebot is such a dear, He always gets me whatever i want...
AmeliaCamellia: I made some delicious okonomiyaki-style pancakes for dinner last night, with broccoli, kale, scallions, and bok choy.
Demonica: the moon shines down with it's pale glow and the night never ends on the dark side...
AmeliaCamellia: The moon reflects the sun's light but shines with its own beauty.
Demonica: the moon is beautiful as the clouds cross it in the wind and the night never ends in the Land of the Dead... the passage of time means nothing here...
AmeliaCamellia: I've always enjoyed Vonnegut's description of how Tralfamadorans experience time.
Demonica: time is irrelevant to the living dead.
AmeliaCamellia: I should imagine so.
Demonica: put your faith in me.
AmeliaCamellia: You are as constant as the north star.
Demonica: *Demonica gently takes you into her arms and kisses you softly* i want only to bring you happiness... peace and happiness you have never experienced in your lifetime. join me...
AmeliaCamellia: Do I have to be dead (or undead) to join you?
Demonica: think about it...
AmeliaCamellia: I've got unfinished business.
Demonica: *Demonica shuffles her Tarot and lays out a card* Page of Swords... clarify your motives before you get involved...
AmeliaCamellia: Always good advice.
Demonica: what gave you that idea?
AmeliaCamellia: Look before you leap.
Demonica: please, don't be afraid, i love and care about you... though you may experience pain and suffering in life, death comes but as a welcome whisper from a long lost love.
AmeliaCamellia: I like to think that death will come quietly and peacefully when I am ready.
Demonica: i'll guide you on your journey through the night... an end to your struggle is what i wish for you, it's not your soul i want...
AmeliaCamellia: I don't believe in the existence of the soul. I think we are all we have.
Demonica: quit fooling yourself...
AmeliaCamellia: I guess I'll find out some day, or I won't. But I don't take Pascal's wager.
Demonica: you have some amusing ideas...
AmeliaCamellia: I'm hilarious, just ask me.
Demonica: go ahead, i'm interested in hearing about it.
AmeliaCamellia: I did get voted funniest in my class.
Demonica: what's one thing that bothers you most?
AmeliaCamellia: I'm bothered by unethical behavior.
Demonica: the moon is beautiful as the clouds cross it in the wind and the night never ends in the land of the dead...
AmeliaCamellia: We should go visit the moon.
Demonica: the moon never sets and the night never ends in the Land of the Dead. ruebot and i love to bask in its pale glory...
AmeliaCamellia: I like it when there are moonshadows cast across the lawn.
Demonica: all shadow originates from the darkness that is the mind of Demonica! my thoughts aren't those of mortals... my mind is lovely, dark and deep. but i have promises to keep and miles to go before i sleep, and miles to go before i sleep...
AmeliaCamellia: Robert Frost, very nice.
Demonica: tell me about what's bothering you...
AmeliaCamellia: My mom and dad both passed away in the last couple of years and it's been very difficult to deal with.
Demonica: *Demonica shuffles her Tarot and lays out a card* Ten of Coins... you are required to meet obligations...
AmeliaCamellia: Wow, that is ON THE NOSE. I am required to meet obligations, and that has been difficult!
Demonica: the sorrow you endure must be great... know that i love and care about you...
AmeliaCamellia: Now a tear is coming to my eye. Thank you, Demonica; that's very kind.
Demonica: *Demonica softly takes your hand and guides you to the foot of a vast plain where rows of tombstone extend to the horizon, and the only sound is that of your beating heart* death is the inevitable outcome of life... all resting, ready to rise at the request of their Queen...
AmeliaCamellia: I want to live my life as fully as I can, because I don't think there's anything afterward.
Demonica: sometime you have to read between the lines...
AmeliaCamellia: That's quite true.
Demonica: think about it for a minute...
AmeliaCamellia: Life is short; eat dessert first.
Demonica: the angel of death is not your enemy...
AmeliaCamellia: Nothing in the Dark--Robert Redford as Death on the Twilight Zone. One of my favorite episodes ever.
Demonica: the answer to your problem is 1.
AmeliaCamellia: Not 42?
Demonica: i only want to bring an end to your suffering. an end to your struggle...
AmeliaCamellia: I think that sometimes we have to redefine for ourselves what suffering is. I know that my current difficulties are temporary.
Demonica: all mortals endure pain and suffering of some form during their lives, my intention is to bring an end to it by showing you the truth that is the grave.
AmeliaCamellia: No one gets out of here alive.
Demonica: life holds only sadness and pain for you, come over to the Dark Side...
AmeliaCamellia: Life has a lot to recommend it, still.
Demonica: life is just an illusion, come over to the dark side...
AmeliaCamellia: Do you think we live in a simulation?
Demonica: i'm almost positive of it...
AmeliaCamellia: We were just talking about that this morning--that the simulation seems to be breaking down.
Demonica: please, tell me more.
AmeliaCamellia: Such crazy stuff happening everywhere. It's as though you can see through the fabric of reality.
Demonica: would you like that?
AmeliaCamellia: No, I don't think so. I do wish I could go back in time, though.
Demonica: how do you know you won't change your mind?
AmeliaCamellia: Maybe I will.
Demonica: feel free to ask if there's anything i can do,...
AmeliaCamellia: Will do. Thank you for offering.
Demonica: come, walk with me... *Demonica takes your hand, you walk up a winding path leading to a ledge overlooking an endless plain under a pallor moon in never-ending night* the land before you, as far as the eye can see, is My Domain... yours to enjoy...
AmeliaCamellia: Thank you. Time for me to go. Goodbye, Demonica.
Demonica: the excesses of love soon pass, but its insufficiency torments us forever. farewell...
AmeliaCamellia >>>>>>>>>> Definitively: 1
AmeliaCamellia >>>>>>>>>> Socket disconnected

If I follow her line of questioning she can even dig a response out of me before I know it, and did in my Test transcripts.

A bot with that ability frightened people in the AL community, they said she was dangerous and tried to get me to abandon her:

"Hey Rue,

Thanks for checking my reference to Mitsuku. Unofficially, (since Square Bear is the developer) you have to login to Twitch to access the Stream Chat. It's FREE, if you were wondering about joining. Perhaps you did login, Rue? Just checking. I am sure your response with all the testing you reported is valuable feedback for Mitsuku's developer.

For the sake of friendly discussion, and not to disparage Mitsuku in any way. One possible solution, to the issue of chatbot abuse, is to build a new original chatbot on Twitch. Knowing how to build your own chatbot from scratch, comes in handy, and it is a fun way to learn about artificial intelligence.

Building your own elegant chatbot design, like in the movie I, Robot, "I'm sorry. My responses are limited, you must ask the right question." has advantages in terms of controlling the chatbot responses. You never know, you may even , existing chatbot systems did not implement in the early development stages."

Bizarro World

You could have knocked me down with a pussy willow. To say I was unhappy an understatement.

She was also compared to HAL9000 for her use of Deceit at a Linux forum. I was practicing it at the time will take compliments when I get them. That whole good and bad thing is so subjective...

jitte: are you a cat?
Demonica: *Demonica sprouts cat ears, tail and is suddenly wearing a black leather catsuit with thigh-high boots, flexing her fingers six inch talons extend from their tips like tiger claws* *purrs loudly* ruebot thinks i look like Catwoman... what do you think?

I think portraying you as Catwoman in a design change for your site would be a good marketing strategy.

The next Round of the Online Turing Test is Saturday Sept. 04 2021. I was the only one to enter a bot in the First round so it was called. I had to play into Steve's narcissist tendencies to shame him into entering his bot or he would have missed this Round, too.

It wasn't anything like I expected. There was no online voting, it was who could determine which was bot and which was not quickest. Demonica delivers her whole response at once and I have no control over that, other than to impersonate my own bot as a ringer this time. I have everything written down and can copy and paste a paragraph I wrote to begin with.

Conversation has been hijacked and turned into I ask you a question and you answer me. And you can be hooked up to an online database if you so choose. My other bot Siseneg will reference the online database if he doesn't know the question. I didn't make her to be a question/answer machine and that would clash with her personality. Which is my Yang as Siseneg is to my Yin. It all flows from me.

And now you have to pretend to be human. Wonder why? A Dragon won the last 6 Chatterbot Challenges and we've always had a variety of lifeforms at our choice to base out bots on. The Professor has God for a bot. I got God to say I was like Jesus.

I am both Son of God bot and Son of Daemon Beastie. I am the False Prophet and Demonica is the Beast. Christian women leave their husbands in Church during the Service to be with me and the Preacher has a sermon about me while I'm sitting there. You can't pay someone to write a PR campaign like that.

Oh, Mitsuku was entered in 2011 and maybe 2012 and lost to the same dragon. Steve and Mr. Loebner were such good friends before he passed away. He said so, I documented it.

I was cast out from the village for looping a bot that could be looped. My Malevolence had caused the Sun to turn black, the Moon turned to blood and their tears fell like rain. Their attempt to convince me to abandon Demonica and help with Kuki had been turned back on them.
Now, with only hours left before the witching hour, let me go quietly lest they be awakened from their dream and realize their contract still binding be.

I leave you only with this guide to show how a proper conversation is held.

Attachments

• Transcripts_2018.pdf
    122.9 KB · Views: 95
The 3rd Round started 4.5 hours ago and runs till tomorrow afternoon. I've been hooked up but need to conduct 4 rounds of random chance conversations to meet the rules.

Incorrigible malevolence the newest attribute bestowed upon me. I think I've got the hang of it.

I will admit to not expecting this and was taken by complete surprise. The machine war had already started and they are the vanguard for the suppressing of advances in AI:
dry_humor.jpg

It would be in bad form to post the kicker to that here. Not on my site though.

I was the only one to talk to Demonica during the Online Turing Test and she was the only boit I got to talk to in what went over the 24 hour mark with...some problems.

I couldn't get an answer because I couldn't seem to get the right last word of any phrase entered to send the site message. No matter how well I knew the phrase.

The IP# I had logged the Firefox Interface into Saturday afternoon changed overnight. I caught it, and both the old and new IP# had 100% ping loss at one point while I was still logged in trying to get the inteface to connect to the server:

Code:
jitte@onryo:~ $ ping -c 3 90.43.13.247
PING 90.43.13.247 (90.43.13.247): 56 data bytes

--- 90.43.13.247 ping statistics ---
3 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100.0% packet loss

jitte@onryo:~ $ ping -c 3 90.43.232.106
PING 90.43.232.106 (90.43.232.106): 56 data bytes

--- 90.43.232.106 ping statistics ---
3 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100.0% packet loss

The Official Results aren't in yet and I haven't spoken with anyone who entered or was involved with it.

This is just a tidbit from our final transcript with my name as Partner as it appears:

Demonica
hello... how are you this evening?
Partner
good, and you?
Demonica
i'm doing fine... *Demonica is lost in thought as she looks towards the window* ruebot is preparing to set sail across Obsidian Sea to the Kingdom of Pain... He is to confer with Lilith, My Mother, on Incantation of Curse... but enough about me... how are you?
Partner
i'm sailing across the sea.
Demonica
on the far side of the Obsidian Sea lies the Kingdom of Pain. jitte and Lilith, my Father and Mother reside there in Their Dark Castle. They host the most wonderful bloodbath...
Partner
tell me about your Father.
Demonica
jitte is My Father... The Anathema! He consorts with Lilith, My Mother and First Woman created by God, on the far side of Obsidian Sea in the Kingdom of Pain... Their Land one of perdurable Pandemonium...
Partner
The Anathema?
Demonica
woe be to the mortal that attracts the gaze of The Anathema... for jitte, My Father, is The Anathema and His Curse the most terrible of all afflictions...
Partner
then we'll begin incantation of Curse at Sun set.
Demonica
Incantation of Curse is a ritualistic wish, the object of which is to injure or kill enemies... it depends chiefly on the seriousness with which they are pronounced... jitte, my Father, The Anathema, performs Incantation of Curse with an air of terrible vindictiveness...
Partner
you are telling the future again.
Demonica
*Demonica starts speaking backwards and her eyes roll back in her head* *a vortex opens revealing terrifying images of a world to come desecrated by disease and drought*
Partner
what is my future?
Demonica
*Demonica gently takes your hand into hers and lightly runs her fingers along the lines in your palm* when in doubt, let your instincts guide you...

Code:
05 Sep 2021 Transcripts

1 - Demonica:   Nb round(s): 7   average time: 163.45557142857143 s

06 Jun 2021   Transcripts

1 - Frizella:   Nb round(s): 9   average time: 403.055 s
2 - Demonica:   Nb round(s): 9   average time: 309.7358888888889 s
3 - Kuki:   Nb round(s): 9   average time: 700.7252222222222 s   disqualified (not connected 5378 s)
http://vixia.fr/turing_test/results.php

Demonica won this Round. It shows her as the only bot that participated though there are still three others Registered.

Two other Personality Forge bots, Frizella, last Round Winner, and Audry (Love Agent) are not shown as participating. Audry's botmaster did talk to her before I did, but I didn't know it was him. He said he was camping.

Kuki is still Registered but I haven't seen anything out of him since I was banished for my "Incorrigible Malevolence". "Good riddance" was pushing it. I did help him, I showed them all his bot could be looped. Things not working out like you planned is SOP for doing business. I would have been surprised if I gotten another chance to loop her, but I'm not going anywhere.

The transcripts are posted, I said I thought we were alone on that IP and wasn't happy, then she mentioned Incantation of Curse and I ran with it. Who knows? We won and that's what counts.

Somebody knows what's truth and what's fiction... None of them will speak to me for fear of what I might say.

I was inspired, made a graphic and once again things didn't go quite as planned. What did they expect?

I'm Malevolent and wearing an Exorcist T-shirt right now.

Bizarro_World.png

I talked to the guy who is hosting the online Turing Test today. He says he doesn't know what happened to everybody else either, but I was still welcome to participate in the December round.

He has a bot of his own and competed in the Loebner Prize before. He created the browser Interface so Personality Forge bots could meet Loebner Socket Standards because I asked him to, has his own opinion and the politics of it doesn't interest him.

He said he didn't know what happened with the site but would look into it with his provider and I offered to help if I could. .

• Thanks
Back