Synth and swap


After upgrade FreeBSD 10.2 to FreeBSD 10.3 with freebsd-update I start to get warning about swap:
May 7 01:56:20 kernel: swap_pager: out of swap space May 7 01:56:20 lumiwa kernel: swap_pager_getswapspace(4): failed
May 7 03:42:43  pkg: sqlite3 upgraded: 3.12.1 -> 3.12.2 May 7 03:42:43 lumiwa pkg: xcompmgr-1.1.7 installed
May 7 03:42:50 pkg: lumina upgraded: 0.9.0_2,1 -> 0.9.0_3,1 May 7 03:42:54 lumiwa pkg: gnupg upgraded: 2.1.11_2 -> 2.1.12
May 7 05:42:08 gnome-session-binary[1301]: WARNING: Could not connect to ConsoleKit: Unable to lookup session information for process '1301'
May 7 05:51:50 ntpd[947]: leapsecond file ('/var/db/ntpd.leap-seconds.list'): will expire in less than 25 days

I don't turn off computer and if I do not run Synth than my swapinfoshows that swap is not used but after Synth I get for example like today:
Device  1K-blocks  Used  Avail Capacity
/dev/ada0p6  3773548  705172  3068376  19%

sysctl kern.maxfiles
kern.maxfiles: 261044

sysctl kern.openfiles
kern.openfiles: 1374

And I have 8 GB of RAM.

And as I wrote before on FreeBSD 10.2 I never had a problem.

Thank you.
After my first post I use a lot of Blender and GIMP, LibreOFFice, Python but I didn't built anything (I didn't use Synth) and my swap in ) (not used) but one hour ago I use Synth and update/rebuilt 80 ports and my swapinfo shows
Device  1K-blocks  Used  Avail Capacity
/dev/ada0p6  3773548  345580  3427968  9%

and it stay as long as I reboot computer. I didn't get any warning this time.