Submitting suspend/resume data

How can (ordinary) people submit new info to post on https://wiki.freebsd.org/SuspendResume?

I'm not seeing anything about where to send any info, so it seems the only way to post right now is by getting wiki access.

I have a few laptops that work fine but are not listed there:

ThinkPad X120e (11.2 and 12.0)
ThinkPad X201 (Only tested 11.2)
Toshiba Satellite L305 (works perfectly with 12.0, with 11.2 suspend/resume worked manually but oddly did not respond to lid switch events. Could be an intermittent hardware issue as this is a pretty old, beat up machine and I only tried it a few times before upgrading.

There are multiple contributors to each wiki page and picking one at random and sending an email doesn't seem like a good way to gather such valuable information from the user community.

I am a developer and could get access to the wiki fairly easily, but that would not accomplish much. I could post info on the few laptops I have tested, but non-developers still would not have a way to share their experiences with the project and other users.

What I'm hoping instead is that those working on suspend/resume might suggest or create a proper channel for non-developers to share info that could be posted for the benefit of everyone.

Back