Some problem Under FreeBSD 13.2 with Xorg and Lumina Desktop...How to solve?

after installing FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE and Xorg and lumina Look there is an issue when I tried to Launch The Desktop Through Startx those are the screenshots about this weird event and second time when i tried again ,first image.
FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE - VMware Workstation 17 Player (Non-commercial use only) 23_04_2023 15_28...png

FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE - VMware Workstation 17 Player (Non-commercial use only) 23_04_2023 15_22...png
FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE - VMware Workstation 17 Player (Non-commercial use only) 23_04_2023 15_23...png
FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE - VMware Workstation 17 Player (Non-commercial use only) 23_04_2023 15_23...png

Woah, perhaps listing your Xorg details, hardware information would help to determine the cause of the issue. That looks all messed up.

Edit: Also, I believe posting image files is not considered best practice on the forums.

Your description is not enough and the pictures are not clear, explain exactly what you did and send log files.
Have you created a copy of the default xinitrc in your home directory? cp /usr/local/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc ~/.xinitrc

Have you put exec start-lumina-desktop at the end of ~/.xinitrc file?

Maybe is a question about permission problems, i did all the steps, i done before, to rc or beta, under 13.2 ,to create a Desktop Environment ,with Lumina Desktop, and until now ,all was just fine, i don't know, how there's that problem now..I used a VM like before , and just installed base system and other stuff.

Well I tried now to use another Desktop Environment but look i forget the password:eek: was about a couple of months i never used this virtual machine maybe was i issue about configuration of X server ever time there new release update jump out any sort of problem regarding Xserver or some othe app no more usefull with freeBSD and last time just with help of developers i solve issue about an application for example i used to build the app and not just use the package ... look was there the problem of different version respect the new release.
thanks for try to help me

Back