some answer is spam what my must do

Click the white/red icon (
report.gif
) in the top-right corner and report the post, the administrators will remove the post.

sorry guys for that, it's just not like our moderators are online all the time :) We will have to work this out in the future.

Also, please do not post messages like "spam reported" to the affected threads, these have no information value for posters and will neither speed the things up; they just add another "spammy" tone :-(

danger@ said:
sorry guys for that, it's just not like our moderators are online all the time :) We will have to work this out in the future.

Also, please do not post messages like "spam reported" to the affected threads, these have no information value for posters and will neither speed the things up; they just add another "spammy" tone :-(

I guess people are doing that to prevent everyone from reporting the spam over and over again (flooding the moderators with identical spam reports) -- admittedly, I don't know how vB handles these complaints and their volume.

It send an email to configured email address and creates a thread in an internal section. I don't mind getting more emails, which are anyway filtered to the appropriate folder in my email client...Having off-topic spam reports in the threads is worser for me.

I mod a phpBB3 forum, when a user reports a post an exclamation mark shows up in the post with the note that the post has been reported and the post's background turns somewhat reddish.

Back