Solved Saned failed to start

HI!
Xsane doesn't start and lauching service saned onestart, I have got this output:
Code:
Shared object libjpeg.so.11 not found, required by saned
I guess It's related to the switch between graphics/jpeg and graphics/jpeg-turbo according to the UPDATING file
I thought to re-build graphics/sane-backends so I ran a make config. But I didn't find out any option about libjpeg.
Thanks for your help!

This will not be an option in the port. The library information is built in when it is compiled. So rebuild that port. There are probably others that need it also. Missing libraries can be found with pkg_libchk -qo from sysutils/bsdadminscripts. That command shows the ports which need to be rebuilt due to missing libraries.

Wonder about the version libjpeg.so.11 the highest jpeg version on the whole system is libjpeg.so.8 (graphics/jpeg-turbo).
I test it on my system (10.2) - saned starts without libjpeg.so.11 (there is no such library).

This will not be an option in the port. The library information is built in when it is compiled. So rebuild that port. There are probably others that need it also. Missing libraries can be found with pkg_libchk -qo from sysutils/bsdadminscripts. That command shows the ports which need to be rebuilt due to missing libraries.
Sorry It's not the first time you advise me to use pkg_libchk -qo, I still omit this useful command

Wonder about the version libjpeg.so.11 the highest jpeg version on the whole system is libjpeg.so.8 (graphics/jpeg-turbo).
I test it on my system (10.2) - saned starts without libjpeg.so.11 (there is no such library).
Before running /usr/libexec/locate.updatedb I launched locate libjpeg.so.11, it was found but it didn't exist actually. I suppose it existed previously?

pkg_libchk -qo
Code:
print/cups-pstoraster  
graphics/libmng  
editors/libreoffice  
www/opera  
graphics/sane-backends

Back