rsync must get all packages when they are in other directory

I use this command for get packages for Arch Linux ,
Code:
rsync -avrt -c -u --bwlimit=18 rsync://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/archlinux/community/os/any/ /home/narges/i686
this command download are packages are in this directory
Code:
community/os/any/
and put them to
Code:
/home/narges/i686
but when I go to
Code:
/home/narges/i686
and run this command
Code:
ls -la
I see this
Code:
lrwxrwxrwx   1 narges  wheel          52 Nov 29 15:30 zvbi-0.2.33-3-i686.pkg.tar.xz -> ../../../pool/packages/zvbi-0.2.33-3-i686.pkg.tar.xz
So I see zvbi-0.2.33-3-i686.pkg.tar.xz is not in this directory
Code:
community/os/any/
and I can find this packages in this directory
Code:
pool/packages/
but rsync does not download this packages from
Code:
pool/packages/
and only make for me link and guide me I can find this package in
Code:
pool/packages/
How I can tell rsync if it can not find packages in current directory go that directory too ?

I want rsync download all packages are in
Code:
any
and rsync download packages are in
Code:
pool
directories if need ?

Man pages for the win. From the rsync() man page:

-L, --copy-links

When symlinks are encountered, the item that they point to (the referent) is copied, rather than the symlink. In older versions of rsync, this option also had the side-effect of telling the receiving side to follow symlinks, such as symlinks to directories. In a modern rsync such as this one, you'll need to specify --keep-dirlinks (-K) to get this extra behavior. The only exception is when sending files to an rsync that is too old to understand -K -- in that case, the -L option will still have the side-effect of -K on that older receiving rsync.

gordon@ said:
Man pages for the win. From the rsync() man page:

I do not know why
Code:
-L
option does not work , and packages are in pool directory are not get with rsync
I use rsync like this
Code:
rsync -avrt -L -c -u --progress --bwlimit=75 rsync://mirror.datacenter.by/arch/multilib/os/i686/

Back