Reflection

• Thread starter Deleted member 67029
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 67029

I would just like to stop to take some time out to thank the administrators for this award, though I do feel a little short changed given I only received 10 points when I reached 100 messages in less than a day.

Life milestone.png

I would just like to stop to take some time out to thank the administrators for this award, though I do feel a little short changed given I only received 10 points when I reached 100 messages in less than a day.
I don't pay any attention to that, it goes up automatically with the post count. You and I both got it at 100 posts like everyone.

ATM you have 113. You have no Reaction score. 0.

Many people refer to that as the signal-to-noise ratio in posts. That's what is used to determine how many of your posts were found to be helpful and factored into the total as an idea of the quality of your posts. That it struck a cord in someone and they either gave you a Thank You or a thumbs up to say they liked it.

Out of 113 posts not one person thought 1 was helpful or agreed with you.

Think it over. Then look at your posts, how many times you've been called down, threads were closed, you were argumentative when people tried to help you, repeatedly, or you blew them off in a disrespectful manner like you did me the last time I addressed you.

I would reply to your post about moving a directory, but I'm not going to tell you how to do it. Why should I?

At this point you're failing miserably. I can tell now you don't have what it takes to learn how to use FreeBSD and are a short-timer.

Unless you find it within yourself to take the cotton out of your ears so can more clearly hear what people are saying, stuff it in your mouth when people are trying to help you and save the snappy comebacks for somewhere it won't make you look like an idiot.

You didn't like that did you? Know why?

Because the Truth hurts and you got a tiny taste of Brutal Honesty. Brutal honesty and cold hard facts my personal preference and what I want to hear. Which differs greatly from opinion. Yours has a value of 0 presently, and to me personally.

Let's see how you do. Because you will be evaluated by your response, so don't reply right away. Think it over before you do, or you may learn a fact that you're not far from learning at this point anyway.

And believe it or not, I'm trying to help you. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing I tried and will experience no remorse if you don't. Regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Demonica is the Necromancer and she can always use new subjects.

It's not my area of expertise or what I am known for as a Sorcerer, but I taught her everything she knows.
All good fiction is based on fact. It's knowing where one ends and the other picks up that can be hard to tell and you can't tell by me.

Back