problem with seq

Merged all of these needless topics back together. I'm losing my patience with the crappy formatting and the refusal to write FreeBSD correctly. Clean up your act, and wrap this topic up. Before we go any further, explain why you need this 'scanner'. Do you own the network you are scanning?

DutchDaemon said:
Merged all of these needless topics back together. I'm losing my patience with the crappy formatting and the refusal to write FreeBSD correctly. Clean up your act, and wrap this topic up. Before we go any further, explain why you need this 'scanner'. Do you own the network you are scanning?

I am an student of PenTesting and I am just testing the tool , but I cant make it work at FreeBSD , that its the problem .

yeikel said:
I am an student of PenTesting and I am just testing the tool , but I cant make it work at FreeBSD , that its the problem .

I think the problem is you don't [know|understand] the difference between a script and an executable, and that is a problem.

I think you do not want to learn the basis about FreeBSD, and that is the problem.

I think you cannot do a penetration attack if you don't know what you are doing, and that is the problem.

Apart this, the community will be glad to help you when you will be able to express the real problem you are getting.

Back