problem JAIL with upload speed

Hello,

I have a strange problem with upload speed from jail, i don't have any shaper. When i download file from jail applicatioons (Apache, ssh ..) my maxim speed is a 6KB/s :(( . Anybody with similar problem or any idea ? My upload speed from ISP is 50Mb/s

Let's see your /etc/rc.conf and output from ifconfig(8) (so we can understand more about your jail setup and networking).

Code:
em0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 1500
	options=1db<RXCSUM,TXCSUM,VLAN_MTU,VLAN_HWTAGGING,POLLING,VLAN_HWCSUM,TSO4>
	ether 00:30:48:d9:ac:20
	inet  public_ip1 netmask 0xfffffff0 broadcast 92.*.*.*
	inet  public_ip2 netmask 0xfffffff0 broadcast 92.*.*.*
	inet  public_ip3 netmask 0xfffffff0 broadcast 92.*.*.*
	media: Ethernet autoselect (1000baseTX <full-duplex>)
em1: flags=8943<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,PROMISC,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 1500
	options=19b<RXCSUM,TXCSUM,VLAN_MTU,VLAN_HWTAGGING,VLAN_HWCSUM,TSO4>
	ether 00:30:48:d9:ac:21
	inet 192.168.10.254 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.10.255
	media: Ethernet autoselect (1000baseTX <full-duplex>)

#JAIL'S SETUP

Code:
jail_enable="YES"
#jail_interface="em0"
jail_devfs_enable="YES"
jail_procfs_enable="YES"
jail_list="web"

jail_web_rootdir="/jails/web"
jail_web_hostname="my_hostname"
jail_web_ip="public_ip2"
jail_web_devfs_ruleset="devfsrules_jail"
jail_socket_unixiproute_only="YES"

If all three are on the same subnet, then the alias IPs should have a subnet mask of 255.255.255.255 (or in hex 0xffffffff).

Not sure if that will solve your specific problem, but what I mentioned is documented in ifconfig(8).

The mask is not a problem, I think there is some bug with jail and FreeBSD 7.2 Stable. The same configuration works fine with FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE ???

Again, I'm not sure the mask will solve your specific problem, but while you're at it you might as well configure your system correctly.

Interesting that you see improved behavior in 8.1 (assuming you are really comparing same configurations).

One way to gather more information about the problem you're seeing would be to capture a tcpdump(1) session for the slow uploads. That may provide clues about where things are falling down.

Natd problem was and not only trafficking in JAIL, but all upload traffic from router.I started PF, and now everything works perfectly:) , I will never use natd again !!

10x anomie :)

Back