PF Problem in connection between mail server and Cisco router 800 series

Hi, I have mail server sme 7.5 work in behind Cisco firewall router 800 series.
tThis is router Cisco firewall to give me public IP 78.93.244.61.
I using this router as gateway 192.168.1.254 to mail server that take IP 192.168.1.4.
From one week happen problem iI cannot send or receive emails, also when test internet connection in mail server it tells me "test connection failed".
iI call ISP to tell him that firewall close port 25.
iI use port scanner to 78.93.244.61 it is closed, after that it is open port 25.
iThey write in config file of Cisco router.
IP NAT inside source static TCP 192.168.1.4 25 78.93.244.61 25 extendable.
iIt work two days and problem come back.
iWhat iI do to solve the problem.
iWhy work two days and problem back again without iI do any changing in my network.

If I understand correctly, you have a Cisco 800 router acting as firewall that your ISP controls and is forwarding port 25 to a mail server.

If this is a mail server issue, information on what FreeBSD version is in use, information on the mail server software, and any mail server related logs would be helpful. This thread should also be moved to web and network services if so.

If this is an issue with your ISP controlled router than there is nothing that can be done here. Please work out that issue with your ISP and remember that this is a FreeBSD forum and we don't support tech support discussion on non-FreeBSD: https://forums.FreeBSD.org/threads/too-off-topic.47568/

Back