problem after update source and build world

Hi,

I update my source with cvsup and try to compile and install my new source code. After running succesfully make buildworld and make installworld and mergemaster my mouse and keyboard do not work in KDE and Gnome.

Code:
hald_enable="yes"
dbus_enable="yes"
are set in my rc.conf.

Please help me.

Did you update to the next major version? If so, you'll need to rebuild all your ports.

It's also unclear if you also updated your kernel.

Did you take care using mergemaster? It may have removed the accounts needed for hal.

Thank for your answer. Please explain your answer and your purpose. Your purpose is to delete the current user and create a new user?

my problem solved with run " pkg_delete -a " and reinstall program with "sysinstall" command . but yet I have a problem with "hald" and "dbus". when I set "dbus_enable="YES"" and "hald_enable="YES"" in rc.conf my mouse and keyboard dose n't work in kde4. but when run this command by hand with below address this problem is solved. /usr/local/etc/rc.d/dbus start /usr/local/etc/rc.d/hald start how to automatic this process? anybody can help me? in end sorry for my bad English

My problem is solved by running [cmd=]pkg_delete -a[/cmd] and reinstalling all programs with the [cmd=]sysinstall[/cmd] command. But I still have a problem with hald and dbus. When I set
Code:
dbus_enable="YES"
and
Code:
hald_enable="YES"
in rc.conf, my mouse and keyboard don't work in KDE4. But when I run these commands by hand this problem is solved.

/usr/local/etc/rc.d/dbus start
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/hald start

How to automate this process? Can anybody help me?

Back