Port install stuck on "Generating temporary packing list"

Hello,
I'm trying to install net-p2p/deluge, which has net-p2p/libtorrent-rasterbar-15-python as a dependency.
libtorrent-rasterbar-15-python compiled just fine, but it won't install, it hangs at "Generating temporary packing list".

Code:
# cd /usr/ports/net-p2p/libtorrent-rasterbar-15-python
# make                                                
# make install                                        
===>  Installing for py27-libtorrent-rasterbar-0.15.9_2
===>   py27-libtorrent-rasterbar-0.15.9_2 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/python2.7 - found
===>   py27-libtorrent-rasterbar-0.15.9_2 depends on shared library: boost_python.4 - found
===>   py27-libtorrent-rasterbar-0.15.9_2 depends on shared library: torrent-rasterbar.6 - found
===>   py27-libtorrent-rasterbar-0.15.9_2 depends on shared library: boost_date_time.4 - found
===>   py27-libtorrent-rasterbar-0.15.9_2 depends on shared library: GeoIP.5 - found
===>   Generating temporary packing list

What can I do to install it?
I'm on 9.1-RELEASE, so pkg_add -r is not an option.
Thanks.

Thanks for the tip.

I'm quite new to the FreeBSD ports system, how do I recreate the pkg-plist? I tried this from the Handbook, but of course the command make install PREFIX=/var/tmp/`make -V PORTNAME` stops on "Generating temporary packing list". And what do I have to add to the Makefile?

Thanks again.

The Makefile specifies only one line to exist in pkg-plist, so I wouldn't bother with that method at this point. Just make the file and enter in it:
Code:
%%PYTHON_SITELIBDIR%%/libtorrent.so

You can then remove the PLIST_FILES=-line from the Makefile and alter PLIST= to point to your newly created pkg-plist (because of its slave status, the port would normally refer to the master for its packing list, hence this override).
Code:
PLIST=           ${.CURDIR}/pkg-plist

This should get the port installed with a relatively correct packing list

Back