Popup won't close

Please let me know if this isn't in the right place. maybe it (..they..) should be reported as bugs..

Downloading the rock-generator from here, generates a popup window that won't close. Trying to move it out of the way causes a new one to be created that when dragged blocks more of the screen view, leaving the original where it was. They can be got rid of, but only by closing the browser and repeatedly clicking for them to go away.. posting this so that I can test the above assertion (again -repeatability), but so that if all hell breaks loose, this text won't be lost.. (I'm using firefox) -sigh. I failed to reproduce the problem. ..I think I'll leave this here though, in case others encounter something similar.. overall, I'm seeing many small issues with freebsd.. though of course I don't know.. but this is now a ramble. -_- XD

Does it close when you go back one page (Alt-LeftArrow)?

To get help, you should post your exact version of FireFox, as well as the version of your operating system and desktop environment.

Does it close when you go back one page (Alt-LeftArrow)?

To get help, you should post your exact version of FireFox, as well as the version of your operating system and desktop environment.
on behalf of others viewing this in the future (if and) when they find the same problem, thanks for the suggestion! (as noted, I couldn't reproduce it, so I can't test your suggestion.. :-(

Back