Solved pkg not working - ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libssl.so.111" not found, required by "pkg"

Code:
#uname -a
FreeBSD 12.0-BETA1 FreeBSD 12.0-BETA1 r339435 GENERIC amd64
I have got a size mismatch error with pkg and did a "IGNORE_OSVERSION=yes pkg-static update -f", which did not solve this error. pkg was not working:
ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libssl.so.111" not found, required by "pkg"

(I'm new to FreeBSD and testing FreeBSD 12.0 b1)
I referred this link (possible bug?):
https://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-stable@freebsd.org/msg136663.html

# ldd /usr/local/lib/libpkg.so.4.0.0
libssl.so.111 => not found (0)
libcrypto.so.111 => not found (0)

I installed openssl111 and symlinked /usr/local/lib/libssl.so.11 to /usr/local/lib/libssl.so.111 and /usr/local/lib/libcrypt.so.11 to /usr/local/lib/libcrypt.so.111. After this, pkg is working again. What went wrong :( Shouldn't openssl111 provided libssl.so has to be libssl.so.111 instead of libssl.so.11 ? Should I reinstall pkg from ports?

How can I upgrade to 12-beta2 from beta1?

I installed openssl111 and symlinked /usr/local/lib/libssl.so.11 to /usr/local/lib/libssl.so.111 and /usr/local/lib/libcrypt.so.11 to /usr/local/lib/libcrypt.so.111.
Undo this. It's going to haunt you later when things are fixed properly. And make a mental note of it, never solve library issue this way, it's never the right solution and will always cause problems later on.

First, update to BETA2. Then make sure your package repository is set to latest, verify with pkg-static -v.
Then run
pkg-static install -f pkg
pkg upgrade -f

FWIW I used libmap.conf
Code:
[pkg]

libssl.so.111 /usr/local/lib/libssl.so.11

libcrypto.so.111 /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.11
within a minute of three of installing openssl111

It's part of the base OS of 12.0-RELEASE. Why do you need it?

I'm using not the base OS.
Could you please tell me how to install the lib? I need it for a special framework which i currently test.

Back