Solved pkg error : pkg: sqlite error while executing grmbl in file update.c:154: NOT NULL constraint failed: packages.path

I don't know if something has been done about the issue or if it's just a coincidence but today I updated my RPI and all the jails, it works like it used to be, so for me at least the issue is gone now. Thumbs up! :)
 
Last edited:
There are more hurdles to fix this issue by the looks of it. In general, problems always seems to come in bursts. So, sit and wait indeed.

I amaze myself every day by the open source software and it's communities, I don't take it for granted at all. Image a life without any Unix variant in your home and only the commercial software as alternatives. Horrible idea!

Edit: extra hurdle is the build server feeling a bit sick, last comment in bug report.
 
Trust me i've been years technical support lead.
I was in contact with Microsoft headquarters regarding a blue screen of death.
Dear M$ , when can i expect a fix.
Answer , seriously , on next Windows release....

As i said earlier , for AMD64 architecture this problem was solved within 3 hours and pushed to the servers within one day.

No M$, support contract can garante you this resolution time. Why ? People do this in their free time not to become rich, but nobler , for the honour.
 
Trust me i've been years technical support lead.
I was in contact with Microsoft headquarters regarding a blue screen of death.
Dear M$ , when can i expect a fix.
Answer , seriously , on next Windows release....

As i said earlier , for AMD64 architecture this problem was solved within 3 hours and pushed to the servers within one day.

No M$, support contract can garante you this resolution time. Why ? People do this in their free time not to become rich, but nobler , for the honour.
Alan, I know this is an old thread, but to me it shows who's been worrying about these installation problems - and who knows what's going on.
I'm trying to return to FreeBSD after having to move to Linux when I couldn't sort our a 14.x problem (and I had to move countries at the same time)
Now that I've decided to return to FreeBSD - I find myself dealing with some (for me) incomprehensible configuration stuff.
May I ask for your advice, should I wait until sanity returns or plough on with trying to get 15.1 to work.
And if you say plough on - any tips or advice would be very welcome.
Good luck.
 
Back
Top