Openssl upgrade freebsd 7.1

I need to upgrade OpenSSL in FreeBSD 7.1 release version. I need to upgrade from current version 0.9.8e to latest version 1.1.0. When I tried to upgrade from ports it's not fetching any files from ftp.

Kindly do needful.

Since the system is in production we are not able to upgrade the OS. Could you please tell me any other way to upgrade only the particular package through online and offline also. Thanking you.

Since the system is in production we are not able to upgrade the OS. Could you please tell me any other way to upgrade only the particular package through online and offline also. Thanking you.
Since the system is in production YOU SHOULD have upgrade it a long time ago. Now, consider a reinstallation of a supported version and restore your data from the backups that I am sure you maintain.

Since the system is in production we are not able to upgrade the OS
It can't be important if it's running on an OS that's been EoL for 6 years. Besides that, if it's really that important it wouldn't depend on a single machine and you would have, at least, one backup/fall-back machine.

Now would be a good time to do things properly. Start with a supported OS, set up fail-over/load-balancing and migrate. Then schedule updates, at the very least once a month.

Having a good fail-over strategy also means you can update without taking things offline. It's the service that's important, not the server.

If you make a promise you should keep it getopt, not cool to simply troll the guy. For all we know his hands could be tied by a bunch of beancounters who refuse to give permission to apply this much required maintenance on it. Sure, it could also just as easily be your average lazy sysadmin want-to-be but my point about making promises still stands.

Since the system is in production we are not able to upgrade the OS. Could you please tell me any other way to upgrade only the particular package through online and offline also.
I'm not going in full detail because the others are completely right: it's highly irresponsible to use an OS this old and upgrading should be your main concern. Even so, OpenSSL is a separate product with its own website. The ports collection relies on remote repositories: it usually grabs the source code from an official repository. So can you.

But summing up: no one around here is going to help you with this in detail. Not because we don't want to, but because it wouldn't be in your best interest. Your main priority should be to upgrade your server, for your own safety. Almost every day new exploits are discovered and get released, with the main difference being that they won't be fixed in older versions.

And I'm not just sharing wild doom scenario's. From /usr/src/UPDATING:

Code:
20161206        p13     FreeBSD-SA-16:36.telnetd
                        FreeBSD-SA-16:37.libc
                        FreeBSD-SA-16:38.bhyve
                        FreeBSD-EN-16:19.tzcode
                        FreeBSD-EN-16:20.tzdata

Fix possible login(1) argument injection in telnetd(8). [SA-16:36]
        Fix link_ntoa(3) buffer overflow in libc. [SA-16:37]
        Fix possible escape from bhyve(8) virtual machine. [SA-16:38]
        Fix warnings about valid time zone abbreviations. [EN-16:19]
        Update timezone database information. [EN-16:20]