Im using rocky linux 9 and I installed [command]doas pkg install lib6-shim[/command]
then I tried
But cuda version still shows N/A, is this expected or should I change/review something?
My idea is to be able to use pytorch with cuda
then I tried
Code:
SHIM_DEBUG=1 nv-sglrun nvidia-smi 14:47
/usr/local/lib/libc6-shim/libc6-debug.so: shim init
Fri Sep 25 14:47:45 2026
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| NVIDIA-SMI 595.99.02 Driver Version: 595.99.02 CUDA Version: N/A |
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------+----------------------+
| GPU Name Persistence-M | Bus-Id Disp.A | Volatile Uncorr. ECC |
| Fan Temp Perf Pwr:Usage/Cap | Memory-Usage | GPU-Util Compute M. |
| | | MIG M. |
|=========================================+========================+======================|
| 0 NVIDIA RTX 4000 SFF Ada ... Off | 00000000:01:00.0 Off | Off |
| 30% 55C P8 6W / 70W | 263MiB / 20475MiB | 0% Default |
| | | N/A |
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------+----------------------+
| 1 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Off | 00000000:04:00.0 On | N/A |
| 0% 49C P8 19W / 320W | 852MiB / 16376MiB | 0% Default |
| | | N/A |
+-----------------------------------------+------------------------+----------------------+
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Processes: |
| GPU GI CI PID Type Process name GPU Memory |
| ID ID Usage |
|=========================================================================================|
| 0 N/A N/A 6137 C+G wf-panel 29MiB |
| 0 N/A N/A 6139 C+G wf-background 186MiB |
| 1 N/A N/A 6123 G wayfire 60MiB |
| 1 N/A N/A 6139 G wf-background 219MiB |
| 1 N/A N/A 6141 G Xwayland 4MiB |
| 1 N/A N/A 6165 G /usr/local/bin/firefox 277MiB |
| 1 N/A N/A 6679 G /usr/local/bin/kitty 84MiB |
| 1 N/A N/A 11184 G /usr/local/bin/Telegram 11MiB |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
But cuda version still shows N/A, is this expected or should I change/review something?
My idea is to be able to use pytorch with cuda