Solved Not sure what it's called but looks like a gadget

Hello. Ever seen cool screenshots of peoples Unix/Linux backgrounds that are very minimal and over to the right is a hardware monitor that looks like its part of the background? It tells them CPU, memory, hard drive, network usage.

What are those called and what are the best ones to use? What desktop and/or window manager is best to use them in?