No Drivers For amd

i make a post before about AMD Radeon Pro W6800 32GB GDDR6 Graphic Card, i try all the drivers, and nothing works and all permision on wheel for the group , reinstall 10 times , i did everything about it in install guide freebsd book , nothing works , after i install arch linux and everything work perfectly , i make a freebsd on virtual box oracle and everything work on this freebsd , conclusions freebsd 14 still don't have drivers for my cart =((( sad , do you have an option do put in the kernel this card?

I'm uncertain about that card specifically, but you may need to either install drm-515-kmod or drm-61-kmod.
hello i did =) and it's not working at all , so i think is not in the kernel =( because in vertual machine is working , on arch linux is working ,debian too ,and windows , only on freebsd is
not working , is it possible to add this card to freebsd kernel? that you can put the driver and it's work

A virtual machine uses a virtual video card.

You may need graphics/drm-61-kmod for this card. You can only install it on a recent 14-STABLE or 15-CURRENT for now. It will be available on the upcoming 14.1-RELEASE.

ok thank you i will wait until i get this release , and i will try to install again on my machine, because on linux is working kde =) i will wait =)) thank you

Back