Music…

Orchestral and opera, specially baroque music and cello suites. However I also listen to some classic rock (mostly Deep Purple), french (Edith Piaf etc), and early electronic music (Kraftwerk etc) sometimes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Oko
Classic Rap....Like Sugar Hill Gang..

I saw one of these girls, possibly the one shown in the still shot, on Intervention not long ago. She talked about getting into the business at 15, making it into the big time as a dancer on Soul Train and her downfall as a "rock star". Sad really.

I love listening to music when using the computer and have a collection of approximately 3500 songs from 144 artists I keep on all my machines.

I just bought a new pair of Koss Titanium lightweight headphones due to wearing the foam ear pads off my old ones. Great sound for little $20 headphones that are the descendant of the Radio Shack Titanium headphones. Thinking of getting a pair of Koss PRO3AA Titanium closed ear headphones, as this is the 4th pair of these I've had to purchase. I have an old Pioneer SA-520 tube amp I purchased new in the early 80's pumped through an Optimus 10 band graphic equalizer from '96 that will rattle the windows if I crank it up, but being a good neighbor I listen with headphones.

Right now I'm reliving my past with Black Oak Arkansas:

The music I listen to is so obscure I can even tell you - ya have ta guess it!

PS - I toot the Eb Alto/Soprano Clarinets along with the boring Bb.

The music I listen to is so obscure I can even tell you - ya have ta guess it!

PS - I toot the Eb Alto/Soprano Clarinets along with the boring Bb.

Maybe wind ensemble music geek? I heard some pretty good Ticheli last night, along with some Maslanka. Usually I don't like Maslanka (too Mahler-like emotional violence without purpose or goal), but after hearing the same piece a dozen times in a row, one starts to see the patterns and begins to understand the structure.

I saw Robin Trower do this song at Kiel Auditorium in St. Louis when he was doing his For Earth Below tour, it was one of the best concerts I've ever seen. He played warm-up for Foghat and blew them away.

a bit of everything..

ac/dc
motorhead
machine head
pantera
faith no more
fear factory
and one
depeche mode
iron maiden
asp
kmfdm
marilyn manson
megadeth
nine inch nails
a perfect circle/tool
rammstein
unterart
soundgarden

there is more..but is my basic list ;)

there is more..but is my basic list ;)

74 Jimi Hendrix albums consisting of 782 songs.

There is more, but this is my basic list. ;)

tunage.png

Back