Mouse left click stop working

Sudenly left click of my mouse, stop working without reason! I use fluxbox. I rebuild fluxbox again from scratch (delete everything about fluxbox and set it up again) and recompile all my ports too but mouse don't want to understand left click! In the past I had a lot of times this problem! I tried everything Even remove hal and "AutoAddDevices" "off" but just mouse don't work! Any idea how to solve this?

Maybe you could try to increase the verbosity of Xorg logs and check for anything suspicious.

ps.: btw, do you use moused?

This is my Xorg.0.log
ps.: btw, do you use moused?
Yep.
Please help me to solve this. I don't want to do format again. Is the only problem that when happens, I have no idea how to solve it! Is not happening everyday but when it happens, I am out of ideas. I have really tried everything!

Wireless mouse and keyboard, huh? When you have a problem with it, try reconnecting (should be a button on the receiver and on the mouse).

Wireless mice have been a source of trouble for quite a while. Something to do with the protocol not being quite the same, AFAIK. Don't know if that's only a problem with Microsoft wireless mice, or might include Logitech or others.

Switching to another USB port would reset the controller, which should be okay until the protocol problem hits again (if that is the problem here). You can reset USB devices with usbconfig(8). Warning: the last time I tried that with a mouse, it didn't come back without physically unplugging and replugging it.

Back