Solved Missing hald and dbus deamon

So, if you feel the problem is the current Xorg you can get back to any quarterly ports using svn instead of portsnap.

I am using the current Xorg in ports and have no problems neither with Radeon or nVidia. I usually update twice a day. :)

I will be used only DVD image and DVD package, and check before on Vbox connection using Wire Shark. Is sad.

Ok, I go to sleep, bye. Do not broking the 40 years history.

It was nothing, i read it. Someone stupid broke package, there is no any diffrent passibility, and I Ended this subject on previous page.

Photo and reinstall. Man I am STUDING, i do not have time to sit, and analize it. Well done with backup. :)

Otherwize for what? I know what is happend.

Now is 11.0 working stable. I do not have time, and this situation take TWO DAYS. (Lucky i had a bacup) And that is the point... so now, i do not have idea for what i write this posts to You :) For while windows will be downloaded and I will block any connection without Opera VPN. And remove this user account - ofcourse.

I am not susceptible and I will not listen to you or maeby if you'll say something useful, worth considering or even paying MY tinny attention. Because in my opinion to this moment you are "soap my eyess" Can You? For egzample why someone (stupidy) spoil *BSD.

No Offence, but at least managed to pull the subject.

Back