Many people question, because FreeBSD stayed in the past and not evolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not care how many they might be and who they are and what opinion they have, but stating "FreeBSD stayed in the past" is poorly informed.
But I do ask myself why you reference to that? How can it be, that you cannot make up your own mind and give those an appropriate answer?
Clear that given my own comment of FreeBSD, highlighting the benefits and security offered by the system, the answer of the experts in systems is the exhibited in the first comment, they say that FreeBSD stayed in the past and not evolved for graphical desktop environment by default. They know the history of FreeBSD, they refute me, saying that FreeBSD only focuses in servants servers with methodologies of the past. Not even an advanced user can deny how complicated it is to arm a system in way text for graphic environment of desktop.

In the first comment this one, that the derivatives of alone FreeBSD are projects, and one of them does not have for architecture for machines of 32 bits, they are insufficient.

Last edited by a moderator:
they refute me, saying that FreeBSD only focuses in servants with methodologies of the past.
As I said, they are not educated in how FreeBSD works. Do not listen to people less educated than you are. That they think FreeBSD has not evolved makes me think they've been lied to.
Not even an advanced user can deny how complicated it is to arm a system in way text for graphic environment of desktop.
I guess they also think reading and writing books is far too complicated for them, too, and they need picture books to understand things.

Ask them this, "If FreeBSD is so far in the past and not evolved, why did Netflix choose it over all others to serve their videos which makes up nearly half of all internet traffic?"

But I agree with getopt. It doesn't matter what these uneducated people think any more than a bum, drunk on a sidewalk thinks of how you dress. You know better to ignore such people and treat them with disgust as they are incapable of rising to the level of your understanding.

As I said, they are not educated in how FreeBSD works. Do not listen to people less educated than you are. That they think FreeBSD has not evolved makes me think they've been lied to.
It doesn't matter what these uneducated people think any more than a bum, drunk on a sidewalk thinks of how you dress.
It seems that he did not read my previous messages, they are people studied experts in systems such as engineers, developers, programmers and technicians who have refuted me. But good, each person in the forum gives his commentary.
[FONT=verdana][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back