Solved Make stops when installing libX11

I've installed 10.2, a few days ago, after some updates Xorg didn't start, so I used portmaster(8) to update all as it said in portmaster(8) example section.

But when I ran the command portmaster --no-confirm `cat ~/installed-port-list`, it stopped in making libX11.

The error is
Code:
don't know how to make //distcache.freebsd.org/ports-distfiles.

Then I
cd /usr/ports/X11/libX11;make install clean, it still stopped in
Code:
 Making All in src; cd util; make

I don't know why this happened, I searched Google and the forum, still no answer.
So I'm here, wondering if there is some help this way.

Thanks in advance!

But when I ran the command portmaster --no-confirm ~/installed-port-list, it stopped in making libX11.

The error is
Code:
don't know how to make //distcache.freebsd.org/ports-distfiles.
portmaster(8) expects a reference to a port as an argument. Not a file.

Then I
cd /usr/ports/X11/libX11;make install clean, it still stopped in
Code:
 Making All in src; cd util; make
What was the exact error?

portmaster(8) expects a reference to a port as an argument. Not a file.
Thanks for reply!
I have changed portmaster --no-confirm ~/installed-port-list to portmaster --no-confirm `cat ~/installed-port-list`, sorry for the misunderstanding.

What was the exact error?
make just stopped. and printed a line of message
Code:
don't know how to make //distcache.freebsd.org/ports-distfiles.[code]
[/code]

Actually, it would be better not to set that variable at all. It forces all distfiles to be downloaded from the FreeBSD servers. That will be slower in some cases, and puts a heavier load on the FreeBSD servers.

Actually, it would be better not to set that variable at all. It forces all distfiles to be downloaded from the FreeBSD servers. That will be slower in some cases, and puts a heavier load on the FreeBSD servers.
Thank you, I already have it commented out. And sorry for the formatting.

Back