Lynx can't post forums messages

Hello :)
I am a novice in www/lynx so I only know the basics.
When I click the Post thread button it shows an error message like Oops we run into some trouble.
Do I need JavaScript enabled to be able to post messages?

This site does, as far as I can tell, require javascript. (That is, I use a script blocker, and this site doesn't work for me in chrome on Linux unless I allow javascript on this site).

Hello scottro :)
While using www/lynx I noticed that if I click the Thanks button, it shows a confirmation message, and if I say yes, the Thanks is shown. Why can't the posts work that way?

Sorry, I know nothing about the forum's software. I don't know if there are text based browser that work with javascript either, so I fear I can't be of much more help.

Sorry, I know nothing about the forum's software. I don't know if there are text based browser that work with javascript either, so I fear I can't be of much more help.
No problem thank you for your concern :)

DutchDaemon it seems that I have to pay a XenForo license in order to have support. I will not pay because IMHO it is expensive.

You can ask on community xenforo forums for free.

Hello danger@ :)
I created an account in the XenForo community forums and I created the following thread https://xenforo.com/community/threads/lynx-be-able-to-post-messages.151907/. As you can see the moderator told me that in order to have support I had to pay a license :-/
P.S. The XenForo thread was created in the Public forums >> XenForo suggestions but the moderator moved to Closed suggestions and <snip> was the link of this FreeBSD forums thread so I suppose that the moderator removed it.

Still apparently impossible to post replies here using lynx. (I'm not complaining, just sayin'.)

Drafting, submitting:

1640228039439.png1640228068783.png

The result of submission:

1640228101306.png

Oops! We ran into some problems. …

I very rarely test things with lynx, but the screenshots at <https://xenforo.com/community/posts/1553014> might help the developers of XenForo to (broadly) pay greater attention to accessibility as a sideline to (narrowly) fixing a confirmed bug that affects profile posts.

I like websites you can visit with lynx, elinks, links. …

FreeBSD Bugzilla is reasonably lynx-friendly.

Back