Linksys WPC54G Ver2 with FreeBSD

The fact that you're looking at a system date of November 2009 doesn't alarm you? Either your date is way off, or nothing's being logged at all.

Yes, my dates are wayyy off. After installing I selected the correct time zone, but since I am not connected to the net I do not have an accurate reading on the date and time. I realized this but assumed it would not affect what needed to be done to get the nic card running.

Well, you may try bwn(4), it is available in CURRENT only, but should also work on 8.0 RELEASE, you just need to copy few files ... - or even much much better, ask on freebsd mailing list(you should do this already, forums sucks IMHO) or directly freebsd developer who is actively developing bwn driver to see if there is any support possible for your lovely card (do not forget to post right output from # pciconf -lv for your card)...

If you want to provide useful info regarding ndisulator you first need load module (which you created via ndisgen(8)) and than look for interesting output _on_ console after module is loaded.

Back